**Hardin 7 on 7 D2 SQT/Jasper & Hardin Advance To State**

Guest tigersvoice

Isn't it funny how the trash talking stops when Hardin beats the #1 team from the other, supposedly much more difficult, pool? HA HA HA open mouth and insert foot  :o

Ah, contraire, UKCats.  Your own post is evidence that the trash talking has NOT stopped.

IF YOU A HOST A TOUR DON'T YOU GET TO GO AUTOMATICALLY.

JUST PLAY AND LET THE KIDS GET BETTER AND COMPETE - THEY DO NOT HAND OUT RINGS FOR THIS ANYWAY. 

GET THE KIDS DOING SOMETHING AND NOT SITTING ON THEIR BUTT ALL SUMMER.  THAT IS ALL IT IS ABOUT.

Actually no one hands out rings..UIL rules states schools can not buy rings for kids..and yes the last 4 7 on 7 State Champions have rings for winning state. 

7 on 7 don't mean much as for as Fall Football goes, but it does help the skill kids blend their skills. I saw the 7 on 7 tourny in Liberty. Liberty is hurting on skill kids. I hope they got some big linemen to cushion the blow cause they are lacking in the skill area. I thought Hardin had a good scheme with their precise routes and such but they were awfully small kids as well. I'm just an observer of HS football, I think that all this 7 on 7 stuff is great for our young kids to compete!

IF YOU A HOST A TOUR DON'T YOU GET TO GO AUTOMATICALLY.

JUST PLAY AND LET THE KIDS GET BETTER AND COMPETE - THEY DO NOT HAND OUT RINGS FOR THIS ANYWAY. 

GET THE KIDS DOING SOMETHING AND NOT SITTING ON THEIR BUTT ALL SUMMER.  THAT IS ALL IT IS ABOUT.

Not an automatic bid for hosting tournament.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124