Hamshire-Fannett or Silsbee/Game Moved To Wednesday!

HF1

This won't be a 'walk in the park' for Silsbee, if they go into the game thinking that they WILL have a rude awakening. IF both teams play 'clean' HF will take this one. On another note IF Custer would have had machine guns it would have been different there too.

This won't be a 'walk in the park' for Silsbee, if they go into the game thinking that they WILL have a rude awakening. IF both teams play 'clean' HF will take this one. On another note IF Custer would have had machine guns it would have been different there too.

By clean, you do mean good, errorless defense correct?  I hear that has been plaguing many teams this season.

By clean, you do mean good, errorless defense correct?  I hear that has been plaguing many teams this season.

yes thats good..cause errors are bad ;D ;D ;D.....suprised you would know that sort of thing :P

Doesn't matter who's on the mound. Pitchers aren't getting much help. HF errors are killing us. How many errors are allowed before a change is made?

The coach is putting his best line up on the field.  If they are making errors and the lineup does not change that should tell you something.

The coach watches 1000's of ground balls a week fielded (or not fielded) by these kids.  Then he makes out a lineup tying to beat the other team. 

He wathces the game and the starter is unsuccesful fielding some balls.  he looks at the bottom of his line up card and asks him self if there is anyone else he can put there that will give his team a better chance of winning.  In this case the answer he keeps coming up with is obviously, no.

yes thats good..cause errors are bad ;D ;D ;D.....suprised you would know that sort of thing :P

Could have meant that one team was playing dirty...it was to check the basis of his statement.  Seems you have a one-dimensional mind.

Could have meant that one team was playing dirty...it was to check the basis of his statement.  Seems you have a one-dimensional mind.

come on pal....its high school baseball....how dirty could it be???

come on pal....its high school baseball....how dirty could it be???

You'd be suprised what people will do to win and get in playoffs. 

NO COMMENT ;) Clean is something you don't see much in HS ball anymore, its a 0 in the last collum of the line score....

Guess I better watch out. As a big guy folks might think the Ump is on the ROIDS !!!!!!!  They already know I have a mental and sight problem.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124