**Silsbee vs. Kennedale Semi Final/Kennedale Advances!!**

Just got home from the game.  Congratulations Tigers on a great year.  I do not however feel that Kennedale was as "superior" as some one said.  I do feel that missing our free throws was huge.  And this was a game  where height made a big difference.  Most of their  shots were short jumpers simply shot over our guys.  A lot of our misses were due to adjusting for their height.  Not to mention the big difference in rebounds.  Their guard #10 was real good and #22 made some good shots from the outside but it was mostly inside that did us in from the field.  Yes late in the game  we did miss some shots we should have made but I believe by then it was about too late.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They had it... It would have been a different game if they would have taken the lead at the free throw line when it was 63-62!

shoulda, coulda, woulda

Sounds a little spiteful to me, but then again I am from Silsbee and I might feel bad for our guys right now.  Check with me later and see if I still feel that way.  ;)

Just take a look at how many HJ people are happy that Silsbee lost...Thats all yall do is hate seriously dont get mad because yall lost the one that mattered last Saturday at least they touched the court today but I bet half of yall basketball team went to track huh?? Thats not too promising for them either

H-J nor last year's HJ squad would have beaten Kennedale...They had 5 losses all to Class 5A teams. Silsbee had a shot, Kennedale was tired late in the 2nd then late in the 3rd and Sils struggled from the floor & FT line. Enough said. Next?

Well, you pull for the local team to win and this is how they respond to you for doing this. Show me where HJ said anything negetive towards Silsbee. This goes to show you that when some people lose they feel compelled to lash out at anyone they can. Even if it is the people on their side. Geesh--take it like a man and go on. To the other Silsbee Fans, Players and Coach's--Great Season. You have a great nucleus of players and you should be right back in the thick of things next year. Congrats on this years accomplishments!!!

Great season Silsbee Tigers. Not bad for a reloading season. I did not get to go to the game, had a nephew that was keeping me in touch. One thing he would say was how tall and big Kennedale was. Good job on achieving your goal of getting to the state tournament.  Hard work, good players and good coaching got you there, the little bit of luck you need was not on our side. It's always nice to have a little bit of luck. Thank you boys and coaches for a great and exciting season. Until next season, Go Tigers!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83