Sept. 19 OPEN

Sept. 26 @ Beaumont Central*

Oct. 3 Lumberton*

Oct. 10 @ Beaumont Ozen*

Oct. 17 Port Neches-Groves*

Oct. 24 @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville*

Oct. 31 Nederland*

Nov. 7 @ Livingston*

Come on, Pirates. You gotta beef up that schedule.  Every year, yall play these types of teams.  No way playing a private school and a 3a team will get you ready for the likes of Nederland, PN-G, Central, or Ozen.

Yep. Been saying that for several years

>:( We are gunning for Vidor next year!!!!! They will never know what hit them!!!!!! >:(

P.S. Soulja as far as you comparing OZEN (ha) and  Central (joke) with the likes of Nederland there is no comparison . When and only when you start playing real football can you downtalk other teams . Heck Central barely beat Vidor last year ;D ;D ;D

To say that we're a pathetic team, which we were, we did hold yall to 3 points in the second half and we reeled off 28 points.  And if you remember, we gave yall the biggest blowout at bulldog stadium.  Beleive it was 63-28, remember?  lol.  There was other blowouts and embarrasing moments when Nederland played my Jags.  Need I go on? ;D ;D ;D

To say that we're a pathetic team, which we were, we did hold yall to 3 points in the second half and we reeled off 28 points.  And if you remember, we gave yall the biggest blowout at bulldog stadium.  Beleive it was 63-28, remember?  lol.  There was other blowouts and embarrasing moments when Nederland played my Jags.  Need I go on? ;D ;D ;D

dayton beat them 63-0 at bulldog stadium. ;)

i think central was a story of unfulfilled potential

as far as vidor's schedule goes, I'm not sure the better teams want to play them in predistrict and I'm sure they don't want to go into that tough district with zero confidence.

Soulja !!! We are going to Beaumont twice this year and  we will sweep both Ozen  and Central  very easiliy. Beaumonts 4A schools will be good again one day but not anytime soon.

So in other words, since we are playing the 'football powerhouse' Nederland Bulldogs, we should just tell our boys to not come out the locker room.  ;D

Central has to play the game!!!! Coming out of the locker room is the easy part. Now beatinf us on the other hand will not happen .

P.S. You should hire recruiters like Kelly does. I'm not saying that Kelly is a good team or anything I just think Central needs a good recruiting system. Maybe you could model it after Kelly or even Dan Hooks system (It works for him).

So in other words, since we are playing the 'football powerhouse' Nederland Bulldogs, we should just tell our boys to not come out the locker room.  ;D

Central has to play the game!!!! Coming out of the locker room is the easy part. Now beatinf us on the other hand will not happen .

P.S. You should hire recruiters like Kelly does. I'm not saying that Kelly is a good team or anything I just think Central needs a good recruiting system. Maybe you could model it after Kelly or even Dan Hooks system (It works for him).

:D :D :D :D :D  @ recruiting system

Guest Chaingang Defense

SORRY BUT WE DON'T RECRUIT, HELL WE LOSE PLAYERS EVERY YEAR.

:D Got to get them W's in Non District.

Your Raiders had a pretty weak schedule last year and you heard alot of smack  about it.

Does anyone know the overall game records for Lumberton and Vidor ? I think they owned your Lumberton so you have know room to talk .

They only thing that you had going for you last year was Hussey . Them other guys did not impress me!!

:D Got to get them W's in Non District.

Your Raiders had a pretty weak schedule last year and you heard alot of smack  about it.

Does anyone know the overall game records for Lumberton and Vidor ? I think they owned your Lumberton so you have know room to talk .

They only thing that you had going for you last year was Hussey . Them other guys did not impress me!!

You mean to tell me that the Dogs couldn't stop one guy?

What was that score last year?  Oh yeah, that's right.  33-7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont