central and nederland thread

1-0 Nederland

Is anyone else concerned about the safety of the boys playing against Central.  How can they be protected when the official lets the game get so out of hand?  Is it only when teams go to Central to play?  Just wondering.

Looks like Nederland found a way to finally get the ball into the net!  And what a fine assit and goal it was.  A shut out for the "D" and a win against a team that has talent but just plays a little too rough.  If they focused less on knocking somebody the h e l l over and more on playing the game as a team..........you get the picture.

I really thought #10 had some great foot skills.  Only problem was too much "me" and not enough "us".  Plus there was a moment when one of his teammates pased him the ball and the ball didn't make it to #10.  Instead of him going after the ball, he just quit.  All I needed to see...........

Congrats. to Nederland and "keep the faith".

Nederland has a very solid team.  Congrats on the win.

Who was the official for the game?  If it was that santa claus looking guy, then he needs to be banned from refing any high school games.  He refuses to call any fouls.  Some kid is going to get hurt b/c he lets the game get out of hand.

The islander. 

nederland played well. Central in the other hand played with class but came up short. Also they need to learn how to play as a teaM and not worry so much on the arguing .#10 and #9 what some great players these two guys are. I was very impressed.I think they are the best players the jaguars have.They have alot of talent and great foot skills.These two players worked together and got past through nederland's defense but the last touch hurt them at the end.

great game for both teams..keep up the good work

nederland played well. Central in the other played with class with came up short. Also they need to learn how to play as a teaM and not worry so much on the arguing .#10 and #9 what some great players these two guys are. I was very impressed.I think they are the best players the jaguars have.They have alot of talent and great foot skills.These two players worked together and got past through nederland's defense but the last touch hurt them at the end.

I really hope that was sarcasm...  ???

If not, you definitely weren't watching the same game I was.  :-\

Congrats dogs.

nederland played well. Central in the other played with class with came up short. Also they need to learn how to play as a teaM and not worry so much on the arguing .#10 and #9 what some great players these two guys are. I was very impressed.I think they are the best players the jaguars have.They have alot of talent and great foot skills.These two players worked together and got past through nederland's defense but the last touch hurt them at the end.

I really hope that was sarcasm...  ???

If not, you definitely weren't watching the same game I was.  :-\

Congrats dogs.

central played a good game..dirty at times but nederland was better thats all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami