Big Sandy - Spurger/BIG SANDY ADVANCES TO AUSTIN/COMMENTS

When two of the people you respect are playing against each other, its tough to root for one or the other. Best of luck Kevin and Stapert its been a great season. Both of you men represent the coaching profession well and its always good to see GOOD PEOPLE finsih first.

Guest bigsandy2

I have to say that we (Big Sandy) have one of the best basketball coaches i've ever seen. Spurger played a hack of a game and they fought the good fight. Big Sandy, every single one of you guys left it out there on the court. Austin, here we come!

Spurger boys--I am so proud of you--you guys never gave up and played hard. You had a great season and we are very proud of what you accomplished!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I thought both teams played tremendously. They also showed a lot of class. It was great to see the boys helping one another off the floor and just plain good sportmanship. I think both teams respect one another. They all fought a tough battle, and both teams deserve a pat on the back for their hard work.

BS----I wish it could have been us, but if not I am glad that you guys are going. Best of luck in state. Show 'em what we're made of in 24A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Glad to hear the young man that was hurt is OK)

First I want to say congrats to BS go to Austin and rep 24A and bring that title

home!! I hope McKinney is going to be ok.

To our pirates,I am so proud of these guys for what they accomplished this year.

Keep your heads up,reflect on the last game but don't dwell on it, and lets get ready for the next ride. ;) ;) ;) 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami