*Silsbee vs. #19 Crockett Updates*/SILSBEE WINS IN 2 OT's!!!

KFDM COOP

HOW MANY POINTS DID  SHANNON  HAVE, SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD A MONSTER OF A GAME.  GREAT  GAME TIGERS, I WILL TRAVEL TO SEE YALL  PLAY TOMORROW, CONGRATS.     

Actually, Shannon only had 2 points in the first half. After D.K. fouled out with 4 minutes left in regulation, Mr. Robinson took over, was clutch down the stretch.

Great win for the Tigers. Having to play the last 12 minutes of that ballgame without one of your best players showed a lot of grit.

I just hope they have something left in the tank for tomorrow.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Silsbee.  You have a great team and a very steady and dangerous player in Robinson.  May you have fresh legs. drain your threes, and never trail in tomorrows game against H-J or Connally.

Crockett graduates six but returns with starters and will move up some good talent, (some that can shoot free throws).  Hope we play again!

Guest tigersvoice

Congratulations to Silsbee.  You have a great team and a very steady and dangerous player in Robinson.  May you have fresh legs. drain your threes, and never trail in tomorrows game against H-J or Connally.

Crockett graduates six but returns with starters and will move up some good talent, (some that can shoot free throws).  Hope we play again!

Thank you very much.  That is much "Class" from a Crockett supporter.  If these teams were to play 100 games against each other I think the outcome would be 50 for Crockett and 50 for Silsbee.  What a battle it was.

Guest ST4life

round 4 is gunna be no different  from 1 and 3. we have burrel and we are stronger than ever.

I'm sure glad it was no different :o :o :o :o

Burrel who is that 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder