Barbers Hill vs. LaMarque Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont have a clue :D about LaMarque but I'm sure they are talented! Does anyone have Lamarques record or some insight on the strength of their distirct? One thing is for sure and that is BH will be prepared and ready to compete with the mindset of going to round 3!!

Good luck guys keep your dream alive!!

Dont have a clue :D about LaMarque but I'm sure they are talented! Does anyone have Lamarques record or some insight on the strength of their distirct? One thing is for sure and that is BH will be prepared and ready to compete with the mindset of going to round 3!!

La Marque Cougars

Current record: 21-9 (District: 12-2)

La Marque Cougars

Current record: 21-9 (District: 12-2)

Thanks. I found this on the Houston Chronicle as well.

This is the hidden content, please

These teams have played at least 3 like teams with like results! Should be another good one!!

Whoever wins this one gets SMILEY next :o

Smiley has already beat the Eagles by a score of 71-36 & 82-53 in district :o Everybody is talking about Ozen ,but this un ranked Smiley team may shock some people this year!!

But first thing is first I like BH in this one ;D

Guest DickVitale

Dude, go back and READ that thread...It was NOT my fault...Please read it...I was replying to the topic, then all of a sudden I get hit with all kinds of bullets and arrows verbally...Go ahead, read it, then come back and tell me WHO got the thread locked. ;)

Come on BH fans lets not get crazy here! BH will have to play and execute to the top of their game to upset the Coogs! This is a district Champ we are talking about here. I hope BH wins as well ,but don't get on here acting like this unless you are going to come back and take the heat if your predictions don't pan out.

BH one game at a time!

Guest coach carter

i would like to see how la marque would do in barbers hill's district.

LM should be just like C.E. King to BH, only a little better on offense.

I think with the ball handling of Ian Hamlin, the Trey's from Jon Daniels,

and the Trey's, Ball Handling, and Rebounds of Brooks Ybarra,

the BH Eagles will be well on their way to Round 3.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124