*OF vs. Jasper Updates/62-60 OF WINS/GAME 3 COMING UP FRI*

KFDM COOP

I WAS EAGER AND WAITING IN THE STANDS TO SEE HOW JASPER WOULD HANDLE THE GAME WITHOUT BAILEY BEING A KEY FACTOR IN GAME,  SPIKES STEPPED UP AND PLAYED A MONSTER GAME, A PURE SHOOTER THAT TRIED TO GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED. HIS THREE POINT SHOOTING WAS AWESOME, IT WILL BE A TOTAL DIFFERENT GAME IN BEAUMONT, JASPER WILL HAVE SOME OF THERE PLAYERS BACK, AND  BAILEY WILL BE A FACTOR, IT WILL BE A SHOW.  GOOD WIN BOBCATS.

OF decided late in the second quarter that they weren't ready to end their season.  They began to mix defenses up and Jasper never really figured out which one was coming at them.  Jasper never had an answer for Jeremy Granger who ended up with 27.  I have to give it to Bailey and Spikes.  The heart that Bailey showed was phenomenal.  He was obviously slowed by the ankle injury but hit several huge threes from NBA range with hands in his face.  Spikes is all that and a bag of chips too.  Not sure how many he ended up with, but the young man can shoot.  Overall, I was very impressed with OF tonight.  The boys showed heart that they have lacked in some games this year.  Every time they made a run, Jasper would nail a huge 3.  OF kept battling back.  Zack Hayes hit the two biggest shots of his life in the last minute after biding his time for the rest of the game.  It should be an awesome game to watch on Friday.

My hats off to Jasper, Bailey reminded me of Kirk Gibson back in the world series, just a tough kid.  It is hard to believe that kid is a soph.  Spikes was lights out tonight and I really thought the Bobcats were through.  Credit to every kid who touched the floor tonight it was one of the best games that I have seen in a while.  Granger for the Bobcats was unstoppable tonight and you put the team on your back and carried it.  You all showed that you could get it done now let's finish it on Friday.

My hats off to Jasper, Bailey reminded me of Kirk Gibson back in the world series, just a tough kid.  It is hard to believe that kid is a soph.  Spikes was lights out tonight and I really thought the Bobcats were through.  Credit to every kid who touched the floor tonight it was one of the best games that I have seen in a while.  Granger for the Bobcats was unstoppable tonight and you put the team on your back and carried it.  You all showed that you could get it done now let's finish it on Friday.

Is Bailey an 18 year old sophmore?  I heard Jasper had to get a waiver for him to play sports this year.  Is there any truth to this?  If so, will he be eligible to play sports next year?  Great athlete by the way.  This may explain why it's hard to believe he is a sophmore; him being eligible to vote and buy tobacco and all.

OF decided late in the second quarter that they weren't ready to end their season.  They began to mix defenses up and Jasper never really figured out which one was coming at them.  Jasper never had an answer for Jeremy Granger who ended up with 27.  I have to give it to Bailey and Spikes.  The heart that Bailey showed was phenomenal.  He was obviously slowed by the ankle injury but hit several huge threes from NBA range with hands in his face.  Spikes is all that and a bag of chips too.  Not sure how many he ended up with, but the young man can shoot.  Overall, I was very impressed with OF tonight.  The boys showed heart that they have lacked in some games this year.  Every time they made a run, Jasper would nail a huge 3.  OF kept battling back.  Zack Hayes hit the two biggest shots of his life in the last minute after biding his time for the rest of the game.  It should be an awesome game to watch on Friday.

those two guys Bailey and Spikes did a great job at HJ too. they lit it up under pressure from way down town

Is Bailey an 18 year old sophmore?  I heard Jasper had to get a waiver for him to play sports this year.  Is there any truth to this?  If so, will he be eligible to play sports next year?  Great athlete by the way.  This may explain why it's hard to believe he is a sophmore; him being eligible to vote and buy tobacco and all.

This is an interesting story.  It is the first I ever heard of this.  All I know is that he played varsity last year as a freshman.  Seems odd that he could "grow up" so fast.   :o

Congratulations OF on the big win.  Wish I could be at the playoff game Friday.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83