Hawk Hecklers

MWhizzie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We loved having the Hecklers at the girls' game at Barbers Hill.  I wish they were going to be at Deer Park.......it is a HUGE game for the ladies!!!!  Heck(no pun intended)....it is only about an hour and 20 minutes.....come to the girls game at 7 and you could still make it to the Montagne by half!!!  Afterall.......the girls game IS the area round of the state playoffs!!  Now, wouldn't it be fun to go to the drum 2 weekends in a row????

Guest DickVitale

The Hawk Hecklers have absolutely NOTHING on the KINGWOOD ROWDIES!! That is Duke's Cameron Crazies brought to Texas..They are GREAT....Funny too...They stand the entire game and will point out ANY flaw that the opposing team has and GIVE THEM THE BUSINESS!! Example: There was a Westfield player named ALBERT Turley, who was about 6'7' 280lbs...Everytime the announcer would say his name they would go "hey, hey, heyyyy...Its Faaaaaat Albert!" When he touched it they would just go "hey, hey, hey!" ALL GAME LONG...It was like it was rehearsed. The Turley kid could not stop laughing EITHER!..TOO FUNNY... ;D

Guest DickVitale

Have YOU seen the Kingwood Rowdies? They are a large 5A school which eqautes to a larger student section...The Rowdies were heard in the DRUM in Austin!! Loud and clear...I am sure the Hecklers are fine, but those Kingwood kids are NUTS! :D

Guest DickVitale

Oh really? Thats funny...Hey, you ever see the guy that LEADS the Kingwood Rowdies? Its a CRAZY parent that they call Crazy Larry, and he buys all of the shirts and such...I heard that they even practice before big games...I would LOVE to have them on MY side!! :D

Believe me, if the hecklers weren't good at what they do they wouldn't get the air time they get on here. It's all in fun and team spirit. We love watching them. Anytime you can get grown men who consider themselves rational adults on here crying about them on a regular basis you have got to be good at what your doing. And some of these men get so mad they tell the hecklers they don't like them, that they aren't going to pull for our team, that they are going to take their ball and go home, and other mean stuff like that!! Glad the hecklers are on our side!!!!!!!! OH, Hi Oldtimer

The Hawk Hecklers have absolutely NOTHING on the KINGWOOD ROWDIES!! That is Duke's Cameron Crazies brought to Texas..They are GREAT....Funny too...They stand the entire game and will point out ANY flaw that the opposing team has and GIVE THEM THE BUSINESS!! Example: There was a Westfield player named ALBERT Turley, who was about 6'7' 280lbs...Everytime the announcer would say his name they would go "hey, hey, heyyyy...Its Faaaaaat Albert!" When he touched it they would just go "hey, hey, hey!" ALL GAME LONG...It was like it was rehearsed. The Turley kid could not stop laughing EITHER!..TOO FUNNY... ;D

WOW!  Nothing says innovation like comparing a fat kid named Albert to Fat Albert.  I know a Hawk Heckler whose dog comes up with funnier ideas than that.

someone correct me if im wrong or even tell me if im right..............wasn't oldtimer the one that was complaining about the hecklers and saying all that stuff about us......we make a sight just for him and he is a no show...hah

He may not say anything but he's watching from under a rock somewhere. Be polite and say Hi to him. Show him the Heckler love!!!!

Fans and opponents of HJ, if you have something to say about the hecklers after a game, come here to say it.  Someone brought up the fact that most HJ game threads end up turning into hawk heckler threads.  hopefully this will keep that from happening.  I will be watching all HJ game threads, and will delete any comments about the hecklers unless it is also somehow relevant to the game itself.  I will also monitor this thread, and if the trash talking starts getting like it does on some of the other threads, comments will be deleted and warnings sent out.  I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, it's just that the hecklers are probably the most debated subject on the basketball forum.  while this is great for the forum itself, it's important that we follow the rules and abstain from insulting each other.  with that being said, have fun!

Wow, this thread was kind of oxy-moronic to me.  I mean, I have witnessed the hecklers in action (and let me first say that I do admire their energy and team support), but they can be insulting too.  In fact, there are some things that they say and do that I (as a parent) do not agree with.  Not to worry, I won't debate this with anyone, but it's just kind of funny how the rules on this forum "better be followed or else", but yet there are many times that the rules of the UIL are not followed by many fans of sports.  :o

Guest DickVitale

See what I mean Coop? SEN-SI-TIVE!! The big smiley face means that I am only kidding, dear.... ;D...See I was just joking...

(Whispering) Coop we gotta ban these women from our board!! :D :D

Guest DickVitale

Stang, you can't say "winky face" on a guys message board!!  That is such a girly expression!! :D :D...I am going to have to teach you a thing or two, I see that right now.... ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83