HJ vs Orangefeild lets get it started

Jdad

I know we both have friday's night game yet but, I'm just excited about Tuesday Night. HJ seeking to earn 2nd outright and Orangefeild trying for a undefeated district record. Should bring the best out of both teams. I know some have suggested Orangefeild rest their players but, your already going to have a week off because of the bye. This is playoff basketball that will be better than the first couple of rounds in the playoffs. Besides this is a great rivalry like Duke vs North Carolina. If you miss this one I hope you get well soon. ;D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

He is playing to win. Just like I expected him to do. There will be no resting of players. This will be a great game. Never seen the hecklers before. Will they be there?

HJ is not the same team as the first of the year but, KB and lala are playing well right now and will carry them a long way. I know they will be fired up and ready and its going to be a great game.

Orangefield  will also be ready and wanting to remain undefeated  and continue winning. There will be no losers after this game but 2 teams ready for the playoffs.

The Lady Cats will be ready to play, but winning in Sour Lake will not be an easy task. I've been floored as to why HJ has slipped in the state polls. I'm a Bobcat through and through, but I still believe that HJ is one top 2 or 3 teams in region 3 and will make a long run in the playoffs. Hope my Lady Cats can do the same...should be a great game Tuesday. Good Luck Lady Hawks and let's have an injury free game for both teams regardless of the outcome.

The Lady Cats will be ready to play, but winning in Sour Lake will not be an easy task. I've been floored as to why HJ has slipped in the state polls. I'm a Bobcat through and through, but I still believe that HJ is one top 2 or 3 teams in region 3 and will make a long run in the playoffs. Hope my Lady Cats can do the same...should be a great game Tuesday. Good Luck Lady Hawks and let's have an injury free game for both teams regardless of the outcome.

I agree about the polls. Hj has 5 losses for the year. 4 of the losses where by teams who have been ranked this year. The other was to a 5-a team from Houston. The only 3-a teams they played were in district with the exception of one.Since the Silsbee win I expect them to get back in the poll and when they beat Orangefield should start climbing. ;D ;D ;D ;D

OF is the only team in our district I haven't seen play yet. Really looking forward to it. Good luck to both teams Tuesday and especially in the playoffs. Oh, I have to pick my Hawks to win: 61 to 60. Does anyone know what time the varsity game is scheduled to start?

OF is the only team in our district I haven't seen play yet. Really looking forward to it. Good luck to both teams Tuesday and especially in the playoffs. Oh, I have to pick my Hawks to win: 61 to 60. Does anyone know what time the varsity game is scheduled to start?

Should start at 6:30

Guest bleed orange

Both teams are playing very well right now. That's what you want your team to do at the end of the season. Just in time for the playoffs. Both teams play solid defense. The teams that shoots the ball the best will win. Should be a fun game to watch.

Guest bleed orange

I will go out on a limb...My lady Hawks are playing good right now, I say HJ by 12. Good luck girls, Shackbully and myself will be there to Heckle in case the others don't show.

Hey Poppabearstarr would you like to make a friendly bet? Let say $10.00 or if you like the loser has to buy supper at the concession stand. ;D I bet they will not beat us bt 12 pts. If they beat us at all. This game is important to us because we want to go undefeated but its more important to you guys. If you look at the playoff bracket, the 2nd seed has a much easier draw. Just like we did last year. If you agree on the bet I will find you at the game. Most people from HJ know me.

You got it. I will be sitting center court on the visitor side where I alway's sit. and lets get it straight 12 or more right....And no disrespect intended yall have a great team, I just feel like the girls are playing a lot better than the first meeting they had with yall. If I loose then supper at the concession stand it is.

Bobcat05, We are good neighbors to watch a game with.

Bleed, Is this an all you can eat bet? You may want to put a limit on this just in case. PoppaBearstarr ain't no rank amateur at the concession stand...Tommorrow night we may be pulling for our own teams but soon we will be pulling hard for each other. Looking forward to a good game with no injuries!!! Good Luck to both teams.

Guest bleed orange

I'll be easy to find, I'm the one that looks like he is about to dry up and blow away.   lol

We must look a like Poppabearstar. I will bring some cash. You better also. Can't wait, I can taste the nacho's now with peppers of course.  ;D Yes it is all you can eat for one not the whole family unless they are under the age of 4 years old. Then I will gladly pay for them. Anything over 5 they will break you. These kids can eat. Your wife gets to eat free also because she is probably the better half. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami