*Silsbee vs. OF/48-46 SIlsbee Wins/Comments*

I was surprised, I did not think either team played very good, game of spurts, Robinson was big in 2nd half, think he hit at least 3 3's, will be interesting to see how OF plays Friday and if they can bounce back.  The Robinson kid is really good, team seemed to flow with how he played.  Very good game to watch.

[quote name="Master T" post="316144" timestamp="1200426893"]
Both team played good ilsbee was the better team tonight. From what I saw of this game  and the Jasper game last friday. From what I view of both team )O-field vs. Jasper) it could go either way. It depend on the tempo of the game and where it being played at
[/quote]
The next game will be at OF, this Friday.  OF should be a heavy favorite based on scores against common opponents.  (Not that any of the opponents could be considered "common". ;D)

I wish I could see this game, but it would be a L-O-N-G way to drive.  :'(

I agree, neither team played very well, but the game was very interesting based on the fact that the score was close.  The last 4 minutes were very entertaining though.  Shannon Robinson hit some clutch 3's in the 4th and came up big for Silsbee while Zach Hayes made a couple unbelievable layups in traffic in the lane.  It was Robinson and Hayes trading points at the end.  Silsbee had the ball with 40 seconds left, they scored with about 10-15 seconds on a putback. OF had the ball at half court with 8 seconds left. they ran a play to Hayes but silsbee had 2 players smothering him and Hayes tried to pass the ball but it was deflected... good defense by silsbee at the end.  Hayes ended up with 19 of OF's 46 pts.  Orangefield hung around the whole game around a single digits deficit and tightened the score at the end.  OF really blew an opportunity to steal this game at Silsbee.  But they better gear up, because their most important game of the season to date is friday at home against Jasper, should be a good one.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="beeninnikes" post="316166" timestamp="1200428945"]
I agree, neither team played very well, but the game was very interesting based on the fact that the score was close.  The last 4 minutes were very entertaining though.  Shannon Robinson hit some clutch 3's in the 4th and came up big for Silsbee while Zach Hayes made a couple unbelievable layups in traffic in the lane.  It was Robinson and Hayes trading points at the end.  Silsbee had the ball with 40 seconds left, they scored with about 10-15 seconds on a putback. OF had the ball at half court with 8 seconds left. they ran a play to Hayes but silsbee had 2 players smothering him and Hayes tried to pass the ball but it was deflected... good defense by silsbee at the end.   Hayes ended up with 19 of OF's 46 pts.  Orangefield hung around the whole game around a single digits deficit and tightened the score at the end.  OF really blew an opportunity to steal this game at Silsbee.  But they better gear up, because their most important game of the season to date is friday at home against Jasper, should be a good one.
[/quote]

beeninnikes - this was a GREAT assessment of the game.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="316410" timestamp="1200482653"]
You have next week's picked out yet?
[/quote]

Right now, I am going to wait till the results of this Friday's games are in. For Tues. 22nd games, I am leaning heavily towards a 22-4A match up. I am looking at the Dayton@Vidor game as a front runner. Also looking at the Ned@PNG, LCM@Ozen,and PAM@Humble games as possibilities. For the Jan. 25 Friday games, I got a couple down on the schedule but looks like I'll do the Ozen@Ned game but not certain just yet. I want to leave my options open. I have Hardin@Kountze and Spurger@West Hardin on that night that might be better options. Gonna wait and see. Will post them this weekend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder