AggiesAreWe Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago My Week 7 schedule: Thursday Baytown Sterling at Beaumont West Brook pregame meal at Lupe Tortilla Friday Jasper at Silsbee (homecoming) fried chicken in the press box Saturday Incarnate Word at Lamar pregame meal at tailgate (menu is fried catfish and shrimp) I had not planned on attending Silsbee homecoming. Was going to attend either WO-S at Hamshire-Fannett or Orangefield at East Chambers or Shepherd at Hardin-Jefferson or PA Memorial at La Porte. But I was asked to be a part of a presentation before the game from an organization that I serve on so I'll be in Silsbee Friday night. Where will you be this week? RETIREDFAN1 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago WOS at HF Lamar Saturday RETIREDFAN1 and AggiesAreWe 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.