1970 Posted 21 hours ago Report Posted 21 hours ago Nederland I think. But this season, who knows? Quote
spidersal Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago Nederland by a bunch of Lee is better than GP Quote
1970 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 11 hours ago, spidersal said: Nederland by a bunch of Lee is better than GP I haven't been keeping up with them, but just offhand I wouldn't have thought so, for some reason. And btw I don't know what's happened with Lee over the years, they used to always field a pretty good team IIRC. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Massey projections have this one 48-7 Nederland. Reagan 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.