AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago DCTF has removed several broadcast games tonight and are currently trying to reboot to get those games back online. Most of all our coverage area games were taken down. Only Kingwood Park at Montgomery is able to be watched. We will see if any of our games will be back up before the night is done. Also, DCTF is experiencing issues with game scores. They are trying to solve that issue as well. Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I didn’t even debate firing DCTX up. Just went straight to PAM/BWB. Was able to catch the coach’s show and all. Good program. Wish they had the clock like last week is all. Not that big a deal though. They’re calling the game time out pretty frequently. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Englebert Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I've been watching the Nederland/Baytown Lee game from the beginning. When the game video URL disappeared from TexanLive, I did a search for Nederland on the DCTF website. The URL was on the Nederland page. Fired right up with only a few freezes here and there. Now as I'm typing, the halftime show has froze up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.