Mountain Goat Posted Saturday at 03:55 PM Report Posted Saturday at 03:55 PM 5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I only went through a couple pages of this thread, interesting to say the least. Is this a rivalry thing??? I wouldn’t say it’s a rivalry thing, I think a lot folks love to see BC struggle, and they will take any and every opportunity to talk about it. They are struggling big time right now. So naturally the haters come out to play. Regardless, this district is far from decided and BC has got to bounce back next week if they want a place at the table come playoff time. Porter 1 Quote
setxathlete14 Posted Saturday at 04:11 PM Report Posted Saturday at 04:11 PM 1 hour ago, Bobcats0809 said: BC is once again the worst team in Orange County, & all is right with the world 🤍🧡🤍🧡 Well coach rhino has plenty of bulletin material for next week. We'll see him if they win next week. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted Saturday at 04:12 PM Report Posted Saturday at 04:12 PM 1 hour ago, Bobcats0809 said: BC is once again the worst team in Orange County, & all is right with the world 🤍🧡🤍🧡 With the "best"coach too. I dont get it 🤷♂️ Quote
flytotheball Posted Saturday at 05:19 PM Report Posted Saturday at 05:19 PM 2 hours ago, Bobcats0809 said: BC is once again the worst team in Orange County, & all is right with the world 🤍🧡🤍🧡 OF is better coached, I'll give yall that but let's be real...there are only a few teams that I'm rooting for in this area come December and BC and OF are not among them. Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted Saturday at 06:54 PM Report Posted Saturday at 06:54 PM 1 hour ago, flytotheball said: OF is better coached, I'll give yall that but let's be real...there are only a few teams that I'm rooting for in this area come December and BC and OF are not among them. Ok? flytotheball 1 Quote
flytotheball Posted Saturday at 07:12 PM Report Posted Saturday at 07:12 PM 7 minutes ago, Bobcats0809 said: Ok? I get it, your team sucks despite having all that college talent, & you don’t know how to feel about it. It’s ok, you guys will get used to it soon. "All that college talent" I must be missing something here. Ah yes, the 3 star Arkansas commit. I forget he makes up the whole team. Quote
BBtater984 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago On 10/3/2026 at 12:00 AM, setxathlete14 said: ""I'm here. I try to limit my internet usage on the weekends. I would rather spend time doing other things than staring at a screen."" Glad to see ya. On a weekend. Staring at screens with us.. 🤣 vidor answered the call for sure. Limit... Not completely stop on weekends. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.