Mountain Goat Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I only went through a couple pages of this thread, interesting to say the least. Is this a rivalry thing??? I wouldn’t say it’s a rivalry thing, I think a lot folks love to see BC struggle, and they will take any and every opportunity to talk their 💩. They are struggling big time right now. So naturally the haters come out to play. Regardless, this district is far from decided and BC has got to bounce back next week if they want a place at the table come playoff time. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Bobcats0809 said: BC is once again the worst team in Orange County, & all is right with the world 🤍🧡🤍🧡 Well coach rhino has plenty of bulletin material for next week. We'll see him if they win next week. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Bobcats0809 said: BC is once again the worst team in Orange County, & all is right with the world 🤍🧡🤍🧡 With the "best"coach too. I dont get it 🤷♂️ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.