AggiesAreWe Posted yesterday at 07:56 PM Report Posted yesterday at 07:56 PM Key 9-5A DI game on Thursday night. Massey projections has this one 28-27 Lufkin. I'll be watching this one at Randle Reed. Thoughts Quote
Lightning/Eagle Posted yesterday at 08:05 PM Report Posted yesterday at 08:05 PM I got NC winning 20-14. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted yesterday at 08:08 PM Report Posted yesterday at 08:08 PM I expect a heavy dose of the run-game early on if Mother Nature is involved to start the game. I got NC by 3. Quote
OlDawg Posted 21 hours ago Report Posted 21 hours ago Lufkin 28-24 holding on late for the win. Qualifier: They get their big DT back from injury. I still have them fighting with GCM for the 3 & 4 spots at the end of the year until BU shows they can continue their play from last week, and it wasn’t just a perfect storm. I think possible weather actually helps Lufkin more than New Caney. Plus, it’s pretty much an elimination game for the Panthers. I think they’ll come out focused and ready to play. Should be a good game between two pretty equal clubs. Look forward to watching on TL. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago DCTF computer projection has NC by 9. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.