AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 07:56 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 07:56 PM Key 9-5A DI game on Thursday night. Massey projections has this one 28-27 Lufkin. I'll be watching this one at Randle Reed. Thoughts Quote
Lightning/Eagle Posted Tuesday at 08:05 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 08:05 PM I got NC winning 20-14. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted Tuesday at 08:08 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 08:08 PM I expect a heavy dose of the run-game early on if Mother Nature is involved to start the game. I got NC by 3. Quote
OlDawg Posted yesterday at 12:45 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:45 AM Lufkin 28-24 holding on late for the win. Qualifier: They get their big DT back from injury. I still have them fighting with GCM for the 3 & 4 spots at the end of the year until BU shows they can continue their play from last week, and it wasn’t just a perfect storm. I think possible weather actually helps Lufkin more than New Caney. Plus, it’s pretty much an elimination game for the Panthers. I think they’ll come out focused and ready to play. Should be a good game between two pretty equal clubs. Look forward to watching on TL. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 18 hours ago Report Posted 18 hours ago DCTF computer projection has NC by 9. Stacy Lopez 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 56 minutes ago Report Posted 56 minutes ago Sure hope they'll be able to get this game in tonight... Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 53 minutes ago Report Posted 53 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, OlDawg said: Sure hope they'll be able to get this game in tonight... I just wanna be able to watch it. 🤷🏾♂️ OlDawg 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 45 minutes ago Report Posted 45 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I just wanna be able to watch it. 🤷🏾♂️ If all else fails due to time issues, it also shows to be on NFHS. Should be same broadcast. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 42 minutes ago Report Posted 42 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, OlDawg said: If all else fails due to time issues, it also shows to be on NFHS. Should be same broadcast. Almost forgot I got NFHS 🤦🏾♂️ OlDawg 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.