AggiesAreWe Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago Key 9-5A DI game on Thursday night. Massey projections has this one 28-27 Lufkin. I'll be watching this one at Randle Reed. Thoughts Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago I expect a heavy dose of the run-game early on if Mother Nature is involved to start the game. I got NC by 3. Quote
OlDawg Posted 53 minutes ago Report Posted 53 minutes ago Lufkin 28-24 holding on late for the win. Qualifier: They get their big DT back from injury. I still have them fighting with GCM for the 3 & 4 spots at the end of the year until BU shows they can continue their play from last week, and it wasn’t just a perfect storm. I think possible weather actually helps Lufkin more than New Caney. Plus, it’s pretty much an elimination game for the Panthers. I think they’ll come out focused and ready to play. Should be a good game between two pretty equal clubs. Look forward to watching on TL. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.