Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
15 hours ago, OlDawg said:

After this week, it’s possible that 1 team will be virtually eliminated, and 3 more could be on life support with 3 losses. It will be a little easier to calculate scenarios next week. Someone will probably get into PO’s with a .500 record.

I wish TL would update their page to show current contracts. It’s apparently way out of date because they still showed BISD schools, and you mentioned they haven’t had a contract in like 2 years.

Gonna say Ball is pretty much done

Posted
12 hours ago, ltx4ever said:

Any news on Lufkin's issues? 

Who can figure out high school kids, or coaching. Thankfully I have zero fingerprints on this Lufkin program, they do have some issues, but in watching the game again, United played an almost perfect game. Lufkin had about 400 yards of offense, but the United passing O was almost perfect. Abseck said it was the best game they had seen Bronson play in two years of film they watched..

Posted
3 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

I wish Lufkin had more fans posting here. I feel like I’m kinda out here outside of the ‘core’ SETX folks by myself.

Well there's 1 NC fan on here that I know of: @Lightning/Eagle 

 

So you're not by yourself 😁

 

The Baytown folks are quiet. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well there's 1 NC fan on here that I know of: @Lightning/Eagle 

 

So you're not by yourself 😁

I think I’ve seen someone with a screen name the same as the NC QB occasionally also. Just not regularly.

With the way the DCTX app is right now, more folks may start posting on forums like this one again in the future. The new scoreboard feature & standings set up the way everything is linked is really nice.

Posted
30 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well there's 1 NC fan on here that I know of: @Lightning/Eagle 

 

So you're not by yourself 😁

 

The Baytown folks are quiet. 

Yes, I didn’t get to go to the game last night. My wife had other plans for us. I stayed off social media and watched it on Texan Live late last night. Man what a disappointing performance by both teams.  The only score all night was aided by 45 yards of personal fouls.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,964
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...