* EC vs. Kountze Updates/Game Broadcasted Here/KOUNTZE WINS BY 2*

Guest tigersvoice

wut u mean?

I mean - BUT THEY DIDN'T!  They are at the free throw line by themselves and they could not make more than half their shots.  You make that out to be a moral victory.  The fact is, they lost a game that they could have/should have won.  So your solace is - if they had shot better at the free throw line.  Sheez!!

It really did come down to free throws... EC couldn't make free throws (except Tramain). Thats it. I thought it would come down to turnovers but that wasn't the big factor. it was free throws. But overall good game. it was exciting and I can't wait until Jan 29th! Congrats Lions. Good game Bucs

Boy, I sure can pick'em. Another great and exciting game to broadcast for our game of the week. The gym was packed at the end of the JV game and then the varsity girls got to play before a standing room only crowd. By the time the varsity game got going, the place was at a frenzy. Incredible!!!

As for the game, well to put it simply, if East Chambers makes their freethrows, they win. Only Tremain Thomas could make them down the stretch but the other players were dismal at the line to say the least. Most of their attempts were not even good misses( if there is such a thing). Lots of bricks throw up there.

I give Kountze credit, they won this game on defense. They also did this without Devin Brey. He may have played a total of a quarter and a half.

Congrats Kountze Lions!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami