Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dallas continues to have the worst defense in the NFL IMO. The secondary covers no one(I am not sure if they cover an orange practice cone). The DL allows the QB to eat a bag of popcorn on the majority of his pass attempts and the LB’ers are usually lost as a goose. They are 2-2 due to the offense scoring a lot of points in the 2 wins. As of today I don’t see them making the playoffs 

Posted
32 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Dallas continues to have the worst defense in the NFL IMO. The secondary covers no one(I am not sure if they cover an orange practice cone). The DL allows the QB to eat a bag of popcorn on the majority of his pass attempts and the LB’ers are usually lost as a goose. They are 2-2 due to the offense scoring a lot of points in the 2 wins. As of today I don’t see them making the playoffs 

You know what, the game isn’t decided by just one team. The Texans played an excellent game but were outscored. Dallas played one heckuva second half…..converting 3rd downs and a crucial 4th and 4. The defense getting a sack on 3rd and 3 which allowed us to get the ball back. Why didn’t you watch the other game that was on at the same time, since your teams never measure up to your perfect standards? 

Posted

Why, because I am a Cowboy fan and simply tell it like it is. I said in the 2 wins that they had to score a lot of points and they did. Yes, the offense play an outstanding 2nd half. The defense on the other hand was pitiful. In fact they tried to give it away again after Dallas got the lead of 27-24. Thank goodness the offense bailed them out. The Texans did not play well with all the penalties

It seems to me that you want to give out opinions, however you don’t want to read any, and as I said IMO, Dallas defense is horrible. Do you think that may be why they are almost last in the NFL in every defensive category?

 

Posted

HC in his 2nd year and DC in his 1st year. Lots of 1st year players from the draft and trades. Some things take time to gel. I’m always glass half full. Dallas wasn’t prepared for the Giants, but they’re in 1st place. Should have beat the Ravens, but I can’t dwell on it. Texans game just shows that you better be ready every week. Texans made the playoffs last season with an 0-3 start, so there is always a light. You have to look for it. Don’t start wearing a sack over your head just yet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,969
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    NETSN
    Newest Member
    NETSN
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...