125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All along I have thought Newton would win it. Now don't get me wrong if Kville wins I would not be one bit surprised. This would be the perfect game for Newton to prove they are still the team to beat in this district and they will be motivated.

There is no real one thing I point to, just a gut feeling I have had for a long time.

Newton wins this by 2 tds if they will play all 4 quarters. That's what happend to the eagles in the diboll game. They had a good size lead but just seemed to give it up toward the end. This game will be very emotional as well. The eagles for the 1st time in a few yrs are not ranked in the top 25 and they have a statement to make against the #1 team. K Ville at most is ranked #5 or 6 in the state in my opinion.

Go Eagles (Newton wins this one 35-21)

Newton wins this by 2 tds if they will play all 4 quarters. That's what happend to the eagles in the diboll game. They had a good size lead but just seemed to give it up toward the end. This game will be very emotional as well. The eagles for the 1st time in a few yrs are not ranked in the top 25 and they have a statement to make against the #1 team. K Ville at most is ranked #5 or 6 in the state in my opinion.

Go Eagles (Newton wins this one 35-21)

Yall are just all mad because the Egales wont be able to hang this year!

Wildcats are going to stump a mud hole in newton next week!!! MARK MY WORDS AND IF IM WRONG I WILL EAT 2 PLATES OF CROWS!!!

Yea i will eat some crow too Kville will run all over newton next week!!!!

O yeah..  k-ville gunna run over them boys like they ant nutin...

If anyone has seen Kirbyville play then there is no way that you say the Wildcats could lose to Newton. Kirbyville is tough this year, stronger than ever. If I know our boys, they will come out ready to play and have EAGLES FOR SUPPER!!!!!

Kirbyville 42

Newton  14

This is what highschool football is all about! I love these games!

You and me both! That's why I started this post lol Just what I wonted to hear. Kinda sad not to hear any birds chirping though! lol I got jokes

I know...figured we would hear from more Newton fans!!! Guess not..they know they don't have a wing to fly on..LOL ;D hehehe...anyway, they all know kville is not the same team and that we are much better this year. And we are coming with a vengeance!!!

I'm standing behind my boys. K Ville is very good this yr and Newton knows that but all this loose talk about K Ville blowing em out? LOL These are ridiculous comments. Its just deep inside of you there is a fear of loosing again, so you try to hype yourself up by posting all this loose talk. Don't worry Newton will take care of the cats soon enough. Go enjoy your last w in district

You and me both! That's why I started this post lol Just what I wonted to hear. Kinda sad not to hear any birds chirping though! lol I got jokes

I know...figured we would hear from more Newton fans!!! Guess not..they know they don't have a wing to fly on..LOL ;D hehehe...anyway, they all know kville is not the same team and that we are much better this year. And we are coming with a vengeance!!!

We're Out Here!!!!  Fourteen Straight Years In The Playoffs...... Going On Fifteen. How Many Can You Lay Claim To? It's Best To Actually Do Something...... Before You Start To Brag About It. We'll Be At The Statium With The Three (3) Title Monuments Out Front. Chirp...Chirp...Chirp!!!

We're Out Here!!!!  Fourteen Straight Years In The Playoffs...... Going On Fifteen. How Many Can You Lay Claim To? It's Best To Actually Do Something...... Before You Start To Brag About It. We'll Be At The Statium With The Three (3) Title Monuments Out Front. Chirp...Chirp...Chirp!!!

YEA BOY 8)

I'm standing behind my boys. K Ville is very good this yr and Newton knows that but all this loose talk about K Ville blowing em out? LOL These are ridiculous comments. Its just deep inside of you there is a fear of loosing again, so you try to hype yourself up by posting all this loose talk. Don't worry Newton will take care of the cats soon enough. Go enjoy your last w in district

You better bring it is all I can say...cause them cats are coming to PLAY!!!! GO CATS!!! Them cats arent scared of the eagles!!! Please! Didnt Diboll beat Ya'll this year?????? And didnt WE "BEAT" Diboll???? YEA THOUGHT SO!!!!! Ya'll better enjoy that district champ trophy from last year ;D ;D ;)

Congrats on the Title's...it must be an awesome feeling to have one...We'll know soon enough!!!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder