Hussey and Johnson

Which athlete would you have rathered on your team this season???  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which athlete would you have rathered on your team this season???

• Cody Hussey
    • Dravanit Johnson

It seems to me that Lumberton is just jelous that they dont have and athlete as good as DJ quite being jelous of the kid he's just a KID!!!

Now this was said in the thread that announced DJ made the All-American Bowl. SO he must have had far better year than Hussey. Hussey on the other hand didnt make he game. That meens you should definetly want the deserving  ALL AMERICAN right??? I just wanna see what everyone else thinks.

pretty dumb interpertation of what was said just because people were pointing out that all and i repeat ALL of the negative comments made about johnson were by lumberton fans doesnt imply at all that they were comparing hussey and johnson in any way shape or form would Lumberton have been better with the addition of johnson to their team absolutely would they have had their success had they traded hussey for johnson probably not no matter how good a defense is sombodys gotta put points on the board and without hussey that wouldnt have happened for lumberton

Well when somebody says one player is better than the other. Then its time to compare. And i would love to hear 1 person HONESTLY tell me DJ was a better athlete than Cody Hussey this year.

I personally believe that DJ is the better athlete. Now, Cody had a better football season than DJ, but that doesn't make him the better athlete.

Besides, you are comparing an offensive player to a defensive player, that's a little bit of apples and oranges.

Guest Luv Ya Blue

I personally believe that DJ is the better athlete. Now, Cody had a better football season than DJ, but that doesn't make him the better athlete.

Besides, you are comparing an offensive player to a defensive player, that's a little bit of apples and oranges.

I agree and i'm from Lumberton. They play on 2 different sides of the ball.

Really. Then what maked DJ the better athlete. Oh, let me gues. He going to Texas.

Has nothing to do about him going to t.u. IMO, an athlete is someone who can excel at mulitple sports or in this case multiple positions. I think DJ is more athletic than Cody but that doesn't necessarily make him the better football player, just the better athlete.

I think Cody has played more positions than DJ to. Sophomore year lead the district in receptions. Junior year played  RB, and receiver occasionaly. This year played linebacker, rb, and receiver occasionaly. He could be a all-district linebacker if he wasnt such a good runner. And he is faster than Dravanti so i see Hussey being able to play more positions. Cody also  plays baseball, and basketball.

Excellent point.  Best of luck to both in their future endeavors.

All I know is that Dayton whipped the snot out of Nederland and didn't get a second chance to whip the snot out of Lumberton, I know I know 8-7, lol, but when it boils right down to it academically will both Hussey and DJ be able to make it in college?  Are they both academically sound?  Just wondering.  I would love for both of these guys and any of the SE Tx guys to represent the area in college because I love seeing guys from our area playing on the weekends on tv.  Heck, the commentators from the HP/LT game were talking about how just about every college team has to recruit a player from TX, this makes me proud cuz we are SO passionate about our high school football and we know the best players come from TX.  I hope he represents his city and teammates well but heck if things go bad at least he'll get an education from UT, hard to beat that.  Hook'em!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami