I am sorry folks

This isn't meant to take anything away from the players who made the AP all state teams, BUT, I have lost all respect for these guys who decided on these teams. They have no credibility as far as I am concerned. Players getting player of the year yet not even getting all district. A district mvp not even making honarable mention. There are many others that I could mention but whats the use. This is a total travesty. Just so political.

Agsrwe, I do not often agree with you, however, you are correct.  The sad thing is, that it has happened for years.  I can remember in 2005 when Kenneth Beasley was our QB, the Dave Cambell's All State team had him as the 3AAA Player of the Year, and the AP didn't have him as anything, not even honorable mention.  It is a very political system, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.  Clearly Rhodes was All State caliber and I was shocked on the Defensive Player of the Year in 4AAAA as well, not taking anything away from DJ, but I was shocked.

I never said i didnt like high school football im just saying theres no need to get this heated and cry this much about who did and didnt make all state. Bronco1 telling me to go find a basket weaving or crochet forum was hilarious. Is the entire city of Dayton as funny as you or are you just apart of a rare breed of comedic geniuses? Know your role.

I never said i didnt like high school football im just saying theres no need to get this heated and cry this much about who did and didnt make all state. Bronco1 telling me to go find a basket weaving or crochet forum was hilarious. Is the entire city of Dayton as funny as you or are you just apart of a rare breed of comedic geniuses? Know your role.

;D

HS Coaches have game film to look at,rewind,slo-mo,so on.Every coach thinks their #1 playmaker should be on the list & some other coaches who can see real talent agree.But surely fans & sportswriters cannot get it right.All i asked for CHRISTMAS was for "THE BEAUMONT ENTERPRIZE "HATERS" to take their discrimanating paper out of Liberty,Co.But I wake up to go see & find they are still in the news stand.

HS Coaches have game film to look at,rewind,slo-mo,so on.Every coach thinks their #1 playmaker should be on the list & some other coaches who can see real talent agree.But surely fans & sportswriters cannot get it right.All i asked for CHRISTMAS was for "THE BEAUMONT ENTERPRIZE "HATERS" to take their discrimanating paper out of Liberty,Co.But I wake up to go see & find they are still in the news stand.

Surely you didn't read it!

Heck know,I'd never buy a Enterprize to read.I have seen a time I would love to have one to wipe with.I get info from the Enterprize website before it goes out.Everyone who has looked @ their HS Football articles know how they have constantly week by week slammed the Dayton Broncos.I am proud for all those that rec.regonition & sad for those who were completely shunned as a team that went to the final four in 4A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder