Is Anahuac a threat to EC and Kountez?

ECC09

They are a threat to everyone in the district,not just EC and Kountze.There are 6 teams in this district this year who could beat each other on any given night.The key will be to protect your home court and steal one or two on the road.The winner of this district could easily have 2 or 3 losses.Hardin is going to be the darkhorse in this district.They have already proven they can play with most folks in this area.Anahuac will have the athletes to hang and a good new coach.They could easily upset EC at home in the opener.

Hardin won't be able to win on the road at Kountze, East Chambers and Warren so don't just mark them District Champs because of a 2-0 start.. I still see this District going either to Kountze or East Chambers. I'm not sure who will get the 3rd spot i Like Warren since They already beat Dewyville it will hurt Dewyville because they wont win at Kountze East Chambers or Hardin.

I agree with whsalum...all of the teams have a chance to go to the playoffs, but my choices are:

Kountze, EC, Hardin, or Warren.

Those four will most likely fight it out for the top 3 spots.  I feel that Kountze will be District Champs with a tossup between EC and Hardin for second place.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476