**Lamar vs. BYU/BYU Wins 88-66/Comments**

KFDM COOP

Guest abovetherim

BYU 42, LU 30 at halftime. Nabors is 1-6, Barrow hasn't played a minute and the defense is terrible. I understand BYU is a better team but the defense should not allow 42 first half pts to ANYONE. Thank God, I'm not having to watch this crap.

Guest abovetherim

We'll Lamar kept it within 30 but this team is not playing well. You don't have to have tremendous talent to play defense. For that matter you don't have to be a great athlete to protect the ball.

If LU doesn't improve these three phrases of the game, defense, TO's, shooting. It's going to be a long season for our Red Birds.

Guest coachacola

I'm actually encouraged by this game.  We could have easily been blown out by 30+ points.  Nwevo, Hopkins (again) and Nabors were disappointing.  We got killed on the boards 50-34, but were tied on TOs (14-14) and had more blocks (4-3) than BYU.  Neither team shot great from the field, except BYU was 11-28 from 3 point land.  LU was 5-18.  Poor shooting and rebounding doomed LU.  We need Nwevo, Nabors and Worrell to play better inside.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder