Astros acquire shortstop Tejada from Orioles

KFDM COOP

The pitching is not that bad, the need a #5

1.Oswalt

2.Backe

3.Wandy

4.Sampson

5.?????

Bullpen already recevied some help in other deals, Quails, Brocail, at the end.

Patton was OK not as strong as people think, our minor league is very weak and in a normal time Patton would not be in your Top 10.

I really like it, and I think it will attrack some FA pitchers knowing the lineup is so strong, you can have a off night on the hill and still win a 10-8 ballgame.

Look for the Astros to led the National league in Home Runs and probably runs scored.

True. Plus they'll get one more i'm sure.

Of course the owners and PA looked the other way, it didn't take a senator doing an investigation to prove that to me.  On topic though, werent the clubs provided a copy of the report a couple days ago?  And if so why would the Astros go through with a deal to aquire a guy who is on the report.  Anyone know if there will be any possible suspensions handed down as a result of this?

You would think that Ed Wade did his homework about this report and I would bet Tejada is named but to what extent, From all the reports I am hearing the report comes down harder on the Owners and PA.

Could it be that Jose Canseco was right all along????

I cannot imagine how baseball could suspend players for stuff done years ago, plus are these players passing the drug screens now???

One of the strongest recommendations is for there to be a outside contractor giving and overseeing the drug screens.

But think about it, to get into a stadium or facility like a Minute made or Shea Stadium you would have to notify security and be approved to enter, nothing like advanced warnings........

The pitching is not that bad, the need a #5

1.Oswalt

2.Backe

3.Wandy

4.Sampson

5.?????

Bullpen already recevied some help in other deals, Quails, Brocail, at the end.

Patton was OK not as strong as people think, our minor league is very weak and in a normal time Patton would not be in your Top 10.

I really like it, and I think it will attrack some FA pitchers knowing the lineup is so strong, you can have a off night on the hill and still win a 10-8 ballgame.

Look for the Astros to led the National league in Home Runs and probably runs scored.

If we are relying on Brandon Backe - still recovering from Tommmy John Surgery to be our #2 starter than the pitching is as dreadful as everyone thinks.  I don't think we can get a number 2 from anyone either though.  The Astros will likely have to make due over paying for a guy like Lieber as any combo of Burke, Wiggington, Everett will not land to high a quality of SP. 

With this lineup though, they can score and in the NL Central the only teams that have any pitching are the Cubs, and to a lesser extent the Brewers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn