*HJ vs. EC/HJ Wins 67-49/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Ec didn't win but they put up a hell of a fight and to start the game off V. Mc from a long break from a injury decides to dunk all over HJ's post all that boy got was sweaty salty *BALLS*...lol i wonder how that tasted...lol

HJ how does it feel to almost lose to a team that just decide to be a team?

HJ was incomplete control of this game......EC is much improved from earlier with the big kid back.  EC can't play with HJ....bottom line!!!!!!  One thing and one thing only kept this game close....well maybe three things....the refs!!!!!!  14 fouls to 8 in the first half and it was 14-3 at one time!!!!  Tremain Thomas is a stud...no doubt about that!!!  Not only did HJ survive the EC Bucs they survived the 3 headed Zebra tonight!!!!  I will make one guarantee right now though.........EC will win their district outright this year!!!!!!

Guest coachhooker

Ec didn't win but they put up a heck of a fight and to start the game off V. Mc from a long break from a injury decides to dunk all over HJ's post all that boy got was sweaty salty *BALLS*...lol i wonder how that tasted...lol

hmm i think you should probably think twice before you post again

Ec didn't win but they put up a heck of a fight and to start the game off V. Mc from a long break from a injury decides to dunk all over HJ's post all that boy got was sweaty salty *BALLS*...lol i wonder how that tasted...lol

hey how bout you tell me how Mr. 15 is doing????  have yall checked his ankles yet because that cross over he recieved from Trey Burrell was pretty brutal.. i like how he fell on the ground too

yea 18 points sure is ALMOST getting beat...and how about #15 who walked of limping after he got crossed and fell.....yea you should probably check yourself before posting stupid crap like that

I've watched EC vs HJ both times.  The players from both teams play hard and with alot of class.

Something that can't be said about ECC09.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder