Mustangs in 2008

wos4ever

why is so hard for hooks to find teams to play his kids at west orange stark. oh by the way (passing game opens up the running game) brothers and sisters you can take that to the bank, been there done that,if you dont belive me ask SLC and MOJO thats the style of football thay play if you have ever seen them play end of story

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember us scrimmaging them in the late 90's. I've often wondered why we did not play them in a real game. Lot's of teams in SW LA with some talent. Should be a good challenge for us. If I'm not mistaken, Sulphur went a few rounds deep this year in the LA playoffs.

Lost in the 1st. to 28th rank Westgate 14-9, Sulphur was ranked 5th at the time. also played for the state title in 5A last year lossing I believe 13 to 10 to Acadiana.

Without sounding like someone on a witch hunt, we need to give someone else a shot at playcalling. If we're wrong, we're wrong. Let's at least find out. Too many people from too many other schools (local and state-wide) have questioned our offensive calls in clutch situations. Let's give Toby a shot.

Guest wos mustangs

Woo Mama i ran across this on the Central texas area site 3a. Bud they noticed the playcalling to.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=1d9212f4208e9a7764370d867e957630&threadid=75342&perpage=15&pagenumber=8

Without sounding like someone on a witch hunt, we need to give someone else a shot at playcalling. If we're wrong, we're wrong. Let's at least find out. Too many people from too many other schools (local and state-wide) have questioned our offensive calls in clutch situations. Let's give Toby a shot.

Are yall in business? If so, is this how you run your business? I would really like to know. Yall do realize that it has to be run like a business, right?

Guest Chaingang Defense

They will sweep district and go a couple of rounds in the playoffs (which is great) then they come home and the oc bashing begins. Just like the last few seasons. Lets dont forget to beg Toby.

IF YOUR AN OUTSIDER DON'T EVEN POST ON THE SUBJECT, PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING THERE'S NO NEED TO POST.

Guest Chaingang Defense

THAT'S ALL WE SAYING

Guest Chaingang Defense

Hey Chaingang Defense - If no "outsider" can post comments about WOS then I assume that you WILL NOT post any comments about any other team on this site.

Fair is Fair. ;D

:D NA I MEAN IF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW THE PLAYCALLING GOES AND HAS BEEN SINCE 99 THEN JUST DONT POST.

Guest Chaingang Defense

EARN HIS STRIPES??? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? HE'S DONE PLENTY WHERE HE'S BEEN. JESUS I DON'T CARE WHO CALLS PLAYS JUST GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE.

IF YOUR AN OUTSIDER DON'T EVEN POST ON THE SUBJECT, PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING THERE'S NO NEED TO POST.

This is a message board. It's made for people to post. Until someone decides that you get to decide who gets to post on what subject I think we should all post on whatever subject we feel like posting on.

YOU DON'T, YOU HAVENT BEEN TO WOS GAMES EVERY GAME SINCE 2000 I BET

Can you possibly be serious? Going to every game since 2000 qualifies you to decide who should call the plays and what plays to call. Are you being serious or are you joking?

Guest Wos Grad 2000

He's been in the system long enough to call plays, come on now. He's called plays at times before and even a coach or two i've heard say he needs to be the man. Our Coaches know he can call plays i know this for a fact.  ;)