*Silsbee vs. EC/SILSBEE WINS 83-54*

Silsbee this good or EC this bad?      Congrats Silsbee :) :)                                                                                                     

just came out of football give them a little more time. e.c. historically has bad starts to the season mainly bcause of football

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee this good or EC this bad?      Congrats Silsbee :) :)                                                                                                     

Some of BOTH tonight.  Silsbee's trapping defense really came alive in the second half.  EC was not having a good night and Silsbee made them look worse than they were with the swarming defense.  I don't know who EC had out of the game but they just seemed a little out of sync all night.  Silsbee played deep into their bench tonight and they kept a man on Tramain Thomas at ALL TIMES.  Tramain still got his twenty but he did not rule the game.  And the poster is correct - the footballers are just now getting their basketball legs under them.

Silsbee was just too much. Tigers had more depth, more height, and better shooters. East Chambers is just a one man team. I felt bad for Thomas, he has no help right now. Silsbee went to a box and one and just denied Thomas the ball. The game did get a little sloppy in the 2nd half, but middle of 3rd quarter, this game was over.

Highlite, Shannon Robinson fed a picture perfect ally oop slam to '6"6 soph. Avory Thomas, brought down the house.

Some of BOTH tonight.  Silsbee's trapping defense really came alive in the second half.  EC was not having a good night and Silsbee made them look worse than they were with the swarming defense.  I don't know who EC had out of the game but they just seemed a little out of sync all night.  Silsbee played deep into their bench tonight and they kept a man on Tramain Thomas at ALL TIMES.  Tramain still got his twenty but he did not rule the game.  And the poster is correct - the footballers are just now getting their basketball legs under them.

Silsbee was just too much. Tigers had more depth, more height, and better shooters. East Chambers is just a one man team. I felt bad for Thomas, he has no help right now. Silsbee went to a box and one and just denied Thomas the ball. The game did get a little sloppy in the 2nd half, but middle of 3rd quarter, this game was over.

Highlite, Shannon Robinson fed a picture perfect ally oop slam to '6"6 soph. Avory Thomas, brought down the house.

Silsbee just really did what they could to stop EC. All EC was really depending on was tramain majority of the night. But a few players from EC did step up a little in the post section #15 and #1 I believe. They weren't rolling with a good offense either but had a couple of good zone press defense in the 2nd half. 

Silsbee is rolling on all cylinders now. They are playing what you called a team ball game. Silsbee will do well in district this year, they are looking that way right now...oh yeah silsee had 4 guys dunk tonight. Mikel "Binky" Willis, Reggie "Crank that Reggie Reg" Norman, Avory Thomas by an alleyoop, and Jeremy Johnson but he missed and Jesse Coleman did a put back shot without even letting the ball touch the ground when J.J tried to dunk.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124