Recipe For Crow Burgers

1. Get a bunch of Rookie play-off fans to run down a Bulldog team that has been to the Play-offs 9 out of the last 12 years on the internet.

2. Throw in a couple of Train Horns.

3. Play New Caney, Cleveland, and Bridge City in Pre District.

4. Talk more trash on the internet about how sorry the Dogs play ball.

5. Play a team that played Lamar Consolidated, Bay City, Nederland (alot better team in week 2 than later on in the season) in Pre District.

6. Have a parade on Thursday night before playing the Dogs.

7. 10 cups of Train Smoke.

8. Talk about how Raiders will play harder than Bulldogs.

9. Add 2 Jumbo Train horns.

10. Run mouth about beating defending State Champs all week. ( A team that wasn't near as good as last year).

11. 1 Big Tailgate party and get to Stadium and wine because they wouldn't let you in At 3:00.

12. Talk more smack because Dog fans didn't show up when Raidernation did.

13. Add 2 Goose Eggs in the first two Quarters.

14. 1 Fire Truck.

15. Predict blow out.

Directions for Burgers - Show up at Deer Park and blend all the ingredients together and take a serious Butt Whoopin by a team that wasn't very good all week acording to Raidernation.

P.S.

Thanks for all the hype Radernation,

PAIN TRAIN

as one lumberton fan put it, "no crow for me... three rounds deep, and i'm eating steak tonight".  who can blame the fans for feeling like they couldn't be beat.  the excitement was incredible in lumberton, and they had just won two games in the playoffs after never even making the post season before.  if i thought they should be eating crow, this would almost be funny.  as it is, the people who should be eating crow are the ones who said lumberton wouldn't win 3 games in district, wouldn't make the playoffs, or wouldn't win if they got there.  i noticed that there wasn't any actual crow in your recipe.  is this because the early-season raider critics (including myself) have been eating it all year, causing a huge crow shortage at local grocery stores?

as one lumberton fan put it, "no crow for me... three rounds deep, and i'm eating steak tonight".  who can blame the fans for feeling like they couldn't be beat.  the excitement was incredible in lumberton, and they had just won two games in the playoffs after never even making the post season before.  if i thought they should be eating crow, this would almost be funny.  as it is, the people who should be eating crow are the ones who said lumberton wouldn't win 3 games in district, wouldn't make the playoffs, or wouldn't win if they got there.  i noticed that there wasn't any actual crow in your recipe.  is this because the raider critics (including myself) have been eating it all year, causing a huge crow shortage at local grocery stores?

Man Bullets,

you just solved the mystery...  No cooking up Crow today - Three rounds deep into the playoffs and they all can eat steak - Love your post.

1. Get a bunch of Rookie play-off fans to run down a Bulldog team that has been to the Play-offs 9 out of the last 12 years on the internet.

5. Play a team that played Lamar Consolidated, Bay City, Nederland (alot better team in week 2 than later on in the season) in Pre District.

10. Run mouth about beating defending State Champs all week. ( A team that wasn't near as good as last year).

11. 1 Big Tailgate party and get to Stadium and wine because they wouldn't let you in At 3:00.

14. 1 Fire Truck.

15. Predict blow out.

Directions for Burgers - Show up at Deer Park and blend all the ingredients together and take a serious Butt Whoopin by a team that wasn't very good all week acording to Raidernation.

P.S.

PAIN TRAIN

1st and last post I hope.

The real crow eaters should be the ones who said,  "Well, Lumberton got lucky and just won their only football game of the season, hope it felt good," after we beat Dayton in the first game.  Lumberton proved those people wrong!  Thanks for backing us up Bullets!  Like Bullets said we can eat steak tonight and be happy and thankful for what our boys did and the way they united a community together! 

14. 1 Fire Truck.

15. Predict blow out.

P.S.

PAIN TRAIN

Sounds like you are bitter in victory.  Such a shame.  No wonder you guys can't get more than 2500 (that is probably generous) to follow a team three games deep in the playoffs.  In spite of you, there are probably good fans and good kids on the team in Waller.  I'll take our team and fans any day.

Sounds like you are bitter in victory.  Such a shame.  No wonder you guys can't get more than 2500 (that is probably generous) to follow a team three games deep in the playoffs.  In spite of you, there are probably good fans and good kids on the team in Waller.  I'll take our team and fans any day.

No North, it sounds like a post from the resurected PATITAN... or the other gooberhead who's been hatin' all season.

It's ok...we can take it. After all, he/she did state some true facts in there: #3, 6, 13.

Yep, we played those teams in pre-district. We DID have a community parade the night before the game, as opposed to having a community pep rally, instead. We DID have to big ol' goose eggs in the first half.

I don't recall any of the Rookie Play-off Fans "running down a Bulldog team that has been to the play-offs 9 out of 12 years". We may have said "watch out Bulldogs, the train's a'comin". But to "run 'em down"?? NO, I don't think so. THIS ROOKIE never said it.

It's all good. I can even handle someone calling me "Mama Drama" in another thread because I said something about the MASS exodus of fair weather fans, not someone who HAD to leave.  I said it, and dayum skippy, I'm not ashamed that I said it.

So, yes PAIN in the BRAIN, we ARE disappointed...Why wouldn't we be??

Eating crow?? Helllllllllllll NO! I'll take our little ol "Cinderalla Team from Podunk County" any day over some place with the likes of you.

To the Waller ISD team, staff, and fans...nothing but respect for you. Your community showed as much encouragement and support for your team as we did ours, and even allowed us our time on the field after such a dissappointing loss for us. 

For the Deer Park ISD: many, many thanks to you for ALL of your hospitality. DPISD gave Lumberton and Waller allowances beyond what they had to. I am grateful for those.

CHOO CHOO L-TRAIN!! Just keep on chugging til next year!

Guest ST4life

The real crow eaters should be the ones who said,  "Well, Lumberton got lucky and just won their only football game of the season, hope it felt good," after we beat Dayton in the first game.  Lumberton proved those people wrong!  Thanks for backing us up Bullets!  Like Bullets said we can eat steak tonight and be happy and thankful for what our boys did and the way they united a community together! 

well Lumberton finally played a good team and lost thats that ;D

well Lumberton finally played a good team and lost thats that ;D

what about dayton, la marque, and nederland?  those were just pushovers?  they won enough games to tie for first in a district that swept their first round games, went 2 for 3 in the second round, and has a legit state title contender in dayton.  who pissed in your cheerios, anyway?  you've been bashing lumberton since last night.  a lot of us are guilty of underestimating them, but you're one of the few who insists on disrespecting them. 

No North, it sounds like a post from the resurected PATITAN... or the other gooberhead who's been hatin' all season.

It's ok...we can take it. After all, he/she did state some true facts in there: #3, 6, 13.

Yep, we played those teams in pre-district. We DID have a community parade the night before the game, as opposed to having a community pep rally, instead. We DID have to big ol' goose eggs in the first half.

I don't recall any of the Rookie Play-off Fans "running down a Bulldog team that has been to the play-offs 9 out of 12 years". We may have said "watch out Bulldogs, the train's a'comin". But to "run 'em down"?? NO, I don't think so. THIS ROOKIE never said it.

It's all good. I can even handle someone calling me "Mama Drama" in another thread because I said something about the MASS exodus of fair weather fans, not someone who HAD to leave.  I said it, and dayum skippy, I'm not ashamed that I said it.

So, yes PAIN in the BRAIN, we ARE disappointed...Why wouldn't we be??

Eating crow?? Helllllllllllll NO! I'll take our little ol "Cinderalla Team from Podunk County" any day over some place with the likes of you.

To the Waller ISD team, staff, and fans...nothing but respect for you. Your community showed as much encouragement and support for your team as we did ours, and even allowed us our time on the field after such a dissappointing loss for us. 

For the Deer Park ISD: many, many thanks to you for ALL of your hospitality. DPISD gave Lumberton and Waller allowances beyond what they had to. I am grateful for those.

CHOO CHOO L-TRAIN!! Just keep on chugging til next year!

I don't think it can be PATITAN, he can't count past three.

Lumberton, you had a great season and surprised lots of people, including myself. It will sting for a little while, but bouncing back from adversity is what high school football is all about. Take you time and look back over this season and enjoy it. You earned it. Crow should not be on the menu for you.

You know PATITAN tried to tell me not to worry about coming down for the LaMarque game mainly because he thought I didn't need to see the bashing they were supposed to give us.  We played some really GREAT teams along the way, yeah we lost last night but I don't think they were the first "real" team we played this year.  Guess Dayton wasn't a "real" team?  Guess PNG wasn't a real team?  Yes we lost to PNG but they did not kill us.  All of this was a first for our team and they proved that they could play with the best of them.  I am glad I grew up in "Podunk Country" too! 

14. 1 Fire Truck.

15. Predict blow out.

P.S.

PAIN TRAIN

This little asinine diatribe has got to be the most immature and irresponsible statement that I have ever read.

Pain Train, Pain Train, Pain Train,

Where have you been all season ???????????

If you've been a Lumberton HATER, you have been so quite. Why just log on November 30th at 10:43 pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did get beat by a very good Waller team. I NEVER heard any TRUE L-Train member run Waller down. Nothing but RESPECT before the game, during the game, and after the game. Get ALL your facts straight before you post some sort of CRAP.

Now for the good stuff. Thanks to all the true High School Football followers that have posted very nice comments about the Raiders. I really appreciate the way PNG handle our 1st playoff run, they only gave congrats and well wishes in our run. By the way, they (PNG) were the only team that could have run their mouths but instead they appreciated what the Raiders were doing.

Good lucky to the Broncos next weekend. I hope yall will let a Proud L-Train member sit on your side of the stands. Can't wait to see the game. Go Broncos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

My My My!!!!!!!

It sure is funny that every one denies bashing the Dogs and talking about stopping the dogs offense and running through the dogs defense and predicting the big rematch with Dayton. All of the sudden you take a serious Arse whoopin and every one in RAIDERNATION acts like they didn't run their mouths all week. Say what you want to say, you looked at the Nederland score and thought that you had it in the bag. If you had any knowledge about the game you should check the stats of a game instead of just the score. You ran off at the mouth all last week about stomping the dogs in the ground. You paid the price for that last night in Deer Park. Now go blow your smoke up something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pain - What is your problem? Are you seriously suggesting that a team and its fans shouldn't be excited about an upcoming game?? As for ALL the trash talking on the internet, it's just not there... point us to the threads, pain... Just what are you referring to?  There may have been a few who made those comments - your little cyber fit right here proves that any jerk can log onto the internet and say something stupid - but I think it's safe to say that the behavior of our team and our fans speaks for itself, regardless of your ridiculous statements.

My My My!!!!!!!

It sure is funny that every one denies bashing the Dogs and talking about stopping the dogs offense and running through the dogs defense and predicting the big rematch with Dayton. All of the sudden you take a serious Arse whoopin and every one in RAIDERNATION acts like they didn't run their mouths all week. Say what you want to say, you looked at the Nederland score and thought that you had it in the bag. If you had any knowledge about the game you should check the stats of a game instead of just the score. You ran off at the mouth all last week about stomping the dogs in the ground. You paid the price for that last night in Deer Park. Now go blow your smoke up something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Waller loses, and that probably will happen next week, "Lame" Pain Train will be nowhere to be found.

At least they were eating some prime rib crow burger.  Last I checked the DOGS died a couple of weeks ago of playoff starvation. :D :D :D  Way to go Raiders!!!! You did southeast Texas proud.  You guys had one heck of a run.

You didn't have to take this opportunity to take a shot at my Bulldogs, especially when you are complaining about someone taking shots at you. Why he made reference to the Nederland game is beyond me. We understand what happened with our team, but we'll get over it. Actually, it's the Waller Bulldogs that Pain Train is referring to, not Nederland. Thank you very much.

I will point you to the post. Look at all the post leading up to the Waller - Lumberton game. There is nothing wrong with being excited about your team playing in the third round. You guys were classy after the game. I just pointed out all the predictions of a beat down on the Dogs and what happened on Friday night in Deer Park. If you san't find all the post look deeper they are there.

Guest band of brothers

My My My!!!!!!!

one thing about it, Lumberton fans understand that Dayton is a great team, we've known it all year! it's a shame waller is going to have to find out the hard way. so go ahead have your moment on this thread. just one thing though, changing your screen name from BALLESS to PAIN TRAIN that is priceless! 

For all of you L-Trianers that are saying there was no disrespect shown to Waller in any L-Trian posts please refer to a post started by ThrillHill80LHS.  The thread name is Can Lumberton beat Dayton in a rematch now that Dayton has a quarterback?  That was started early in the week prior to the actual train wreck.  I made a post on Thursday before the game predicting the Deer Park train wreck.  What many saw as disrespect was all the talk of a pending rematch between Lumberton and Dayton without regard to the fact that both teams had to win Friday for that to even occur.  Dayton took care of business and the trian ran out of steam so I guess that is a question that can now never be answered.  All of the L-Train fans, players and coaches showed nothing but respect after the game.  When you return to the play-offs, remember to take games one at a time.  Good luck in basketball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami