**Dayton vs Waller...Friday, 7:30 Berry Center Stadium in Cypress**

Hey I hear you about needing something purple to wear.  I was born and raised a Longview Lobo up in Longview.  Green was my color every Friday and I never was caught dead in purple (Because thats the Lufkin Panthers color).  I am marrying a teacher that works for Dayton and the first game I went to, I felt so dirty and wrong for wearing purple to a football game..........  Like wearing a shirt full of obscenities to your childs baptism.....   But I got over that and now I wear purple proudly to every Dayton game!!!!!!   Go broncos!!!!  Traffic is going to stink Friday night.  If anyone has any ideas on the best way to get to the stadium without traffic they should post them

MY ADVISE, LEAVE EARLY LOL. THE RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IS HORRIBLE. SURE WISHED IT COULD'VE BEEN AT STALWORTH LOL. BE CAREFUL GETTING THERE. SEE YALL AT THE GAME.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might try exiting West RD off the Beltway and taking it to Barker Cypress on the other side of 290. Or, if you're willing to get onto 290, take the West Rd exit off there (this is what I'm going to do) and go west on West until you get to Barker Cypress and turn right.

Me too, at about 3:30 or 4, I am bringing my lawn chairs and waiting til game time.

pimp smack, all you have done since Waller punked your Raiders is say how slow our quarterback is.How weak our team is and how bad our fans acted.Why don't you grow up and admit your team lost to a better team.I thought it was great the number of fans Lumberton had Friday night there to support the team and i'm sure if the Raiders would have won that there would have been a few to say something sarcastic.But for the most part all the fans from Lumberton have said good game and moved on to this week to support Dayton.Maybe you need to do the same and get over it.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumberton great game and an incredible season and Dayton Good Luck Friday!!!!

First off yalls QB is slow. He runs a 4.8 forty. Second off. Riding around the visiting teams side yellin stuff at the fans isnt classy what so ever. Have fun getting smoked by the Broncos.

GO DAYTON!!!!!!!!!!

What is your problem? The man tried to be a good sport and give your team  kudos then  you come back with something like this? Every team has some village idiots so why the rub? Your team got beat and you are making yourself  foolish by running your gap. Don't try to hide behind Dayton to even please. Their  qb must not be to bad  he is headed to UNT on a full ride so get your facts straight.

What is your problem? The man tried to be a good sport and give your team  kudos then  you come back with something like this? Every team has some village idiots so why the rub? Your team got beat and you are making yourself  foolish by running your gap. Don't try to hide behind Dayton to even please. Their  qb must not be to bad  he is headed to UNT on a full ride so get your facts straight.

ok!ok! please calm down. fact is, waller didn't make it to the fourth round cause they were a bad team. fact is, dayton didn't make it to the fourth round cause they're a bad team. fact is that both teams are quality teams and it's going to be exciting to watch friday night lights. lets show good sportsmanship and praise our kids on the field. going to be a great game.can't wait till friday night. "GO BRONCOS" and good luck waller.  ::)

i believe brenham beat waller & passed for 200+ yds-not to many weeks ago livingston lost,but was in the game 21-10 to waller.look @ waller team schedules @chron.com/hs go to and click on boxscores. you will see they are weak against the pass.look for g.charles bullet passes to great recievers w/speed to have a stellar night & gable will get 100 + rush yds.i think nederland beat them 1 st game of the season 21-14 .dayton will spread wallers defense tooooooomuchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami