FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Read below for my "Fearless Predictions".

Hope you have enjoyed the reading this year...

They are also viewable at...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

From this site there are many links to pictures and videos of Dayton's Friday Night Lights.

Good luck to the Broncos and Raiders this week...

Who will win....

Read Below!

STATE PLAYOFFS

REGION III 4A REGIONAL

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

In the first week of the playoffs 22-4A swept out 21-4A, in the second week of the playoffs 22-4A swept out 23-4A, and now they square off against 18-4A. In the big school bracket PN-G finally met it's match against a powerful Lamar Consolidated team. Now there are only two teams left from 22-4A. Look for 22-4A to keep rolling. Read below to find out Toups Graphics Fearless Predictions

DAYTON VS LIVINGSTON

FRIDAY 7 PM GALENA PARK

The key stat of this game...

During the last eight games the Broncos have scored 336 points while allowing only 37. Of the last eight opponents at least five of the teams would be favored over Livingston. Livingston has advanced this far in the weakest part of the state playoff bracket, and their season will be over by halftime. Look for the score to be Dayton 40 something Livingston 0 going into the 4th quarter. The Dayton subs get to play the 4th quarter. Livingston might be able to get a 4th quarter TD to avoid a shutout. The Bronco stampede continues this Friday in Galena Park.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

DAYTON 56 LIVINGSTON 7

LUMBERTON VS WALLER

FRIDAY AT DEERPARK

The Raiders are still rolling. Last week they recorded the biggest win in school history by knocking out defending state champ LaMarque. Now they enter the sweet 16 in the playoffs. Look for the L-Train to keep steaming ahead. Lumberton is facing a running dominated Waller team. Look for the Raider front defensive 7 to shut down the running attack while the Raider offense continues to cross the goal line. The Raiders win big and the party continues for one more week in Lumberton.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

LUMBERTON 31 WALLER 14

TOUPS GRAPHICS HAS A 45 AND 13 PREDICTION RECORD

I have seen Livingston play 4 times this year....and yes, they can hang that many on Dayton. They can strike quick and have the players to beat Dayton...but, after seeing both teams play, Dayton is obviously the better team. I think Dayton struggles with them for a bit, then starts pulling away from them in the 3rd.

I have seen Livingston play 4 times this year....and yes, they can hang that many on Dayton. They can strike quick and have the players to beat Dayton...but, after seeing both teams play, Dayton is obviously the better team. I think Dayton struggles with them for a bit, then starts pulling away from them in the 3rd.

just curious? how many times have you seen dayton play?? and who did you see them play??  I'm not being sarcastic.

Have only seen film of Dayton-Lumberton and Dayton-Crosby. I realize that Dayton is a different team than that first time they played Lumberton. Livingston would have put up similar numbers against Crosby. They run a very balanced mix of running and passing. Their defense is solid and isn't afraid to put a helmet on anybody. I think this game will be closer than most think.

Have only seen film of Dayton-Lumberton and Dayton-Crosby. I realize that Dayton is a different team than that first time they played Lumberton. Livingston would have put up similar numbers against Crosby. They run a very balanced mix of running and passing. Their defense is solid and isn't afraid to put a helmet on anybody. I think this game will be closer than most think.

Total yards      First downs  Rushing yards      Yds/Att  Passing yards    Yds/Catch

2823              109            2348                  7.53        475                  21.59

balanced???  Haven't seen them play.....but I would assume they are capable of passing, but only pass when they have to.

Woops! That's what happens when you completely leave out a word. It should have said they "don't" run a very mixed balance....they are definitely a running team. They put their slot in motion over the top and will sometimes use him as the pitch man in the option. They run a lot of zone reads and will try and beat you to the edges. Dayton's speed will nutralize this. Still, I think this will be a closer game than most expect.

Woops! That's what happens when you completely leave out a word. It should have said they "don't" run a very mixed balance....they are definitely a running team. They put their slot in motion over the top and will sometimes use him as the pitch man in the option. They run a lot of zone reads and will try and beat you to the edges. Dayton's speed will nutralize this. Still, I think this will be a closer game than most expect.

understood...thanks.

There is no team left in this region that can beat the Dayton defense to the edges.

Dayton has shut down two of the top running games in this region in the last few weeks.

PN-G and Texas City.

Both those teams easily beat Livingston.

We'll see..........I was dead on in my Lumberton-Smiley and Lumberton-LaMarque prediction: I said Lumberton would win 35-10 over Smiley and I nailed the next game 24-21. I think Dayton wins against Livingston, but not by as much as their previous games.

Really?  You give a smaller margin of victory to Livingston over LaMarque? 

There is no team left in this region that can beat the Dayton defense to the edges.

Dayton has shut down two of the top running games in this region in the last few weeks.

PN-G and Texas City.

Both those teams easily beat Livingston.

Let talk AFTER Friday night.... but for now, no one in Lumberton is worried about Dayton, who they played and the points they scored.

NOTE to Coop - Hope your server can handle the "smack" capacity next week when 22-4a wins Friday night.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Since we're going up against such a good offense in Livingston, it'll give our defense a chance to really practice with this game spot any bad spots they can fix in a week. I doubt there are many though, and it well help us to even further get the #1 state ranked defense in 4A in the state.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476