Dear Setxsports

prepballfan

I would like to say Thank you for all the support for the Port Neches-Groves Indians. You have been amazing on here. Several Indian fans have commented to me at the number of area schools supporting this seasons run. Last week I spent most of the time standing up between the two decks.I saw so many people representing their respective SETX schools. This past Friday night I saw someone from every school in SETX. A group of what look to be LCM football players, many from PAM, folks from Beaumont, WOS, Silsbee. Vidor, BC, Orangefield, many from Dayton, a guy from Crosby, several from Brenham, and a large contingent of Nederland Bulldogs there. I am in know way saying thats all these are the people I personnaly saw. First please if you make the game we welcome you, we thank you, and though I cant speak for everyone. I have been to many other teams games in my life. I remember driving to Houston to watch Central play in the Dome. Many years ago. I say all of this to say Thanks for your support not only on the game but the support from staff and members of the SETXSPORTS.COM site. You have been most gracious and covered us well. Thanks for the love and suppot.

46 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I would like to say Thank you for all the support for the Port Neches-Groves Indians. You have been amazing on here. Several Indian fans have commented to me at the number of area schools supporting this seasons run. Last week I spent most of the time standing up between the two decks.I saw so many people representing their respective SETX schools. This past Friday night I saw someone from every school in SETX. A group of what look to be LCM football players, many from PAM, folks from Beaumont, WOS, Silsbee. Vidor, BC, Orangefield, many from Dayton, a guy from Crosby, several from Brenham, and a large contingent of Nederland Bulldogs there. I am in know way saying thats all these are the people I personnaly saw. First please if you make the game we welcome you, we thank you, and though I cant speak for everyone. I have been to many other teams games in my life. I remember driving to Houston to watch Central play in the Dome. Many years ago. I say all of this to say Thanks for your support not only on the game but the support from staff and members of the SETXSPORTS.COM site. You have been most gracious and covered us well. Thanks for the love and suppot.

Awesome post. Btw, Lumberton was there too. Let’s go Indians!

SETX Football is a family!  Like any family we have our individual disputes.  However, rivals or not, we support any team going to the playoffs to do their best.  Thank everyone for your support in the Indians run to state.  God bless everyone through this Christmas season, in their travels & that it may be a blessed time for all this year!  God made us all.