lamar football

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

I believe it will open the door to lots of opportunities for area players.  The question I have--will we support the team and give it time to build.  I will be there.

I believe it will open the door to lots of opportunities for area players.  The question I have--will we support the team and give it time to build.  I will be there.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.. WE WILL MOST DEF HAVE THE SUPPORT.. HAVE YOU BEEN TO A LAMAR BOYS BBALL TEAM.. IT GETS PACKED WITH ALOT OF (EXCUSE ME) BUT OLDER PEOPLE.. LIKE THE ALUMNI... IM SURE ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT IT!!!

I'm still eligible according to NCAA rules....I'm young....big....red....but ummm slow....and out of shape(fat)....probably from so many tailgate parties....but if I can stay working full time and play I would shape up starting tomorrow and reenroll at Lamar just to play....

Can't turn down a 6'2"/320 lineman....assuming I shape up and still weigh that much with the muscle other than table muscle.... lol

I'm still eligible according to NCAA rules....I'm young....big....red....but ummm slow....and out of shape(fat)....probably from so many tailgate parties....but if I can stay working full time and play I would shape up starting tomorrow and reenroll at Lamar just to play....

Can't turn down a 6'2"/320 lineman....assuming I shape up and still weigh that much with the muscle other than table muscle.... lol

LOL.. I WOULD ROOT FOR YOU.. GO CARDS!

It would be nice to see the best of the best in SETX high school football blend together as one team at Lamar.  However, the "best" will be recruited by the larger schools.  Still, it will be fun to watch the rest of the best play, as long as Lamar doesn't do what they used to do (and what they STILL do in baseball) and that's recruit from New York! 

Guest Hatchet

Uninformed about baseball: 2007 roster for Lamar: 27 from Texas, (12 from triangle), 9 from the rest of the country and Canada.  1 from NY - Ambort(what a steal to get him!)  3 triangle signees already for this year.

Uninformed about baseball: 2007 roster for Lamar: 27 from Texas, (12 from triangle), 9 from the rest of the country and Canada.  1 from NY - Ambort(what a steal to get him!)  3 triangle signees already for this year.

He signs a LOT from the area....FEW play from the area.  Thank you very much for the info but I've been there, seen that first hand.  He asks for players to "sign" in the area (as free as he can get), then uses the majority of the money for out of towners.  There ARE exceptions.  DeLome, for one.  But I have seen first hand him giving a scholarship to a local player, then take it away the next year but ask the kid to stay on.  NOTHING you can say will change my mind against LU baseball.  I KNOW what goes on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin