Warren vs. Spurger Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Warren scrimmaged Spurger on the 10th,  the day after their last football game.  It was ugly on Warren's side, Spurger was clicking on all cylinders. This is going to be a good close game.  The same scenario went down last year except the game was later in the season. In fact it was Spurger's homecoming,  Warren won that battle.  It is going to be interresting to see if Warren has improved enought to handle a very good Spurger team.  Playing non-football teams early in the season is a good for the football schools, don't know if it is that good for the non-football team.  That's a good question for discussion.

its gonna be a good game, but i thinks its gonna be a little different than last time ;), good luck to both teams( this ones for bragging rights) :-* :-* :-* :-*

Bragging rights!!! Great game Warriors, lots of respect to the players. Don't let this game get ya'll down. I was afraid Goodrich may have got the Spurger boys down, but if it did they over came it tonight.  Warren will do just fine.

Great Game Spurger Boys!  I couldn't even go to sleep that night for hours.  You played an awesome game, despite the officials.  Keep up the good work, we're looking forward to following you into a long and successful season!

It was a good ballgame for both clubs,but how could you question the officials.Warren had 23 fouls against them Spurger had 12.Andrews got 2 in less than a minute to open the game which was probably the difference in this contest.This seems to be a history with one of these officials(second time its happened this season).I will agree the officiating was pretty bad but it was bad on both sides.You had to love the atmosphere,it was great for an early season game.

In response to the fouls, Spurger point guard had the first 2 fouls on first Warren posession.  At the end of the game, our boys were hammered with no calls unless they were brought to the floor with bloody noses!  That's what I was talking about.  Not Numbers on the books! Warren played a good game, I'm not taking away from that.  Just saying the officials didn't call, and then things get out of hand. 

Bragging rights!!! Great game Warriors, lots of respect to the players. Don't let this game get ya'll down. I was afraid Goodrich may have got the Spurger boys down, but if it did they over came it tonight.  Warren will do just fine.

ahh!!!! good job spurger, i guess the bragging rights go to ya'll for now. i gotta say that the officiating was pretty bad, but even if it wouldnt of been, the final score would of been by no more than three points, good job spurger and good job warren, both clubs, at this rate, are gonna be doing well by district ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476