SOC vs Lovejoy

Rez Ipsa

8 minutes ago, FearTheSpear said:

I watched it, Lovejoy shot themselves in the foot all game long.  Questionable coaching, super aggressive and he bit them.  Their D line was a little undersized and SOC made them pay.  SOC wasn’t flashy, I think they were better last year but still extremely tough.  Emerson is gonna score on them, no question about that.  

They gonna beat Emerson heads in lol. 

1 hour ago, FearTheSpear said:

I watched it, Lovejoy shot themselves in the foot all game long.  Questionable coaching, super aggressive and he bit them.  Their D line was a little undersized and SOC made them pay.  SOC wasn’t flashy, I think they were better last year but still extremely tough.  Emerson is gonna score on them, no question about that.  

Where did you watch the game? (I’m assuming you watched online) 

17 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Where did you watch the game? (I’m assuming you watched online) 

Yea I watched on nfhsnetwork.  SOC’s quarterback has horrible mechanics.  Danny Green is tough but no better than the Bears kid from Lake Creek.  They’re not sexy, they just lean on you kinda like what PNG does.  They’ll definitely beat Emerson but I highly doubt it’s as bad as the game today.  I quit watching at the end of the 3rd to go watch my daughter in the parade in Groves 

18 minutes ago, FearTheSpear said:

Yea I watched on nfhsnetwork.  SOC’s quarterback has horrible mechanics.  Danny Green is tough but no better than the Bears kid from Lake Creek.  They’re not sexy, they just lean on you kinda like what PNG does.  They’ll definitely beat Emerson but I highly doubt it’s as bad as the game today.  I quit watching at the end of the 3rd to go watch my daughter in the parade in Groves 

SOC and PNG are mirrors of each other, though SoC is more talented. I think there’s some coaching tree overlap, I just don’t know how much. Coach Joseph and the defensive coordinator at SOC coached together at Southlake Carroll, at least.