Lumberton (11-1) vs. Waller(9-3)/WALLER ADVANCES

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions for this week have been so bad I will stay away from point predictions but I think with the way they are playing Lumberton will be hard to beat for anyone and anywhere....I see a Dayton Lumberton game in the near future....and my recommendation to Dayton is to stop thinking you should have beat Lumberton and things should have been different and all those things that had been said and be prepared for a team that is running on a lot of steam right now....they won't roll over and let you walk over them like you did Texas City(congrats by the way)....

Guest tigersvoice

I'm beginning to feel about Lumberton like I felt in 1982.

Good Lord! How can anyone remember how they felt in 1982? ;D  Just funnin' - I know what you mean.  I was in the Dome with my son that had graduated from Forest Park and my daughter who a Sophomore in the NEW West Brook High.  Tears came to my eyes in the 4th quarter when I reflected on what I was seeing.  Can you imagine that Jerry Ball was EVER that size?

I think Lumberton will win a close one. Important thing though, do not discount Waller just because they lost to Nederland. I am a Nederland fan and Waller should have beaten us. We scored on an 85 yard fumble recovery and also on a a 45 yard fumble recovery and that was back when our D played with at least a little intensity. We only had one good drive and that was with about 2:00 left. Waller team has good size, a smooth option QB, a few good RB's, and a big O-Line. They just upset a very good Yates team. Do not take them lightly. I think Lumberton wins, but it will be a battle just like last night. Waller would have been right in the thick of our district race in my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83