22-4A FINALLY! GETS THE BETTER OF 23-4a!

feels good. TC was ranked #9 by texasfootball.com in the last poll. I kinda feel this is a turning point for the bronco program.

I told you guys that 22-4A was not over rated and that those 23-4A teams were. It would be great if PNG could make it a sweep but I dont think they will. Sooner or later you guys are going to start listening to me......  ::):P ;D

BIG congrats to Dayton and most especially Lumberton. You guys keep on rollin.. I tried to resist, but I must admit that I got caught up tonite in the excitement and passion that the L-Town team and fans have.... Its absolutely intoxicating to be around that kind of excitement again.... Its been years since I have felt that kind of genuine community excitement!!

WOOOOOO WOOOOOO!!!

I told you guys that 22-4A was not over rated and that those 23-4A teams were. It would be great if PNG could make it a sweep but I dont think they will. Sooner or later you guys are going to start listening to me......  ::):P ;D

BIG congrats to Dayton and most especially Lumberton. You guys keep on rollin.. I tried to resist, but I must admit that I got caught up tonite in the excitement and passion that the L-Town team and fans have.... Its absolutely intoxicating to be around that kind of excitement again.... Its been years since I have felt that kind of genuine community excitement!!

WOOOOOO WOOOOOO!!!

Mike, I sure hope you're right about that.

And I was saying that 22-4a was weak this year.  It's good to see that great competitive football is being recognized throught the state.  Everyone is looking at you now, Dayton/Lumberton.   :o 8)

I never thought we were weak as a dist. Its just a few teams fell off this season. But I see some great teams have risen up. That's why this dist. is so competitive. You gotta luv it! ;D

way to go Dayton, Lumberton.  I am really proud of these two programs.  Hope PNG can pull it off. Anything is possible in the rain and cold.  Don't let my big brother MIKEEAST discourage yall.

I just calls em like I sees em... I wanted PNG to win,,, but it was about what I expected...

I will say that PNG shot themselves in the foot a bit on my opinion... LC could not stop PNGs running game and when it was clicking on 2 occasions they abandoned the running game and just killed 2 critical drives. I thought that PNGs defense is a really good job of handling Rogers and actually gave the offense chance after chance... But they just could not put a complete drive after the first score.

Oh well,,, way to go PNG you guys had an awesome season and you have a lot to be proud of.... Cant wait to see you guys back at it again next season!!

Thanx Mike, and I agree.  We were in the red zone on 2 occaisions and came up empty...ouch.  One, right before half, was just a bad decision by Tatum, by not throwing the ball away (far enough).  That killed the drive that would have put us back into the lead and we wouldn't have had to play catch up the remainder of the game.

Rogers is a good back, obviously, and there were times when he would make a move, that it did indeed look like Barry Sanders.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks Indians...It was lotsa fun.

bmtsoulja,  22-4a might seem weak, maybe because lumton got in the playoff

but i have told a many people this, its outright hard to make the playoffs in this district,period. dayton,png,central,ozen, ned.,vidor,lcm,& lumberton

beats on each other for 7 weeks,preparing each other for a tough run in the playoffs, this is one reason lumberton & dayton r still doing well as of today.

go to png & play before 6000 + ndns & 6000 lumberton fans & bang it out,

face athletic teams like dayton,ned,cen.oz, all our teams, & u have no choice

to get/be a better team to make it to the playoffs. with that said, dont be surprised when u see one of our district teams in the semi final r final game this yr. as for as 23 -4a goes they will be there next yr, causing havoc,but

i hope this yr,causes all our district to step up the play,make bmt area proud

& make this big district earn every yard agaisnt 22 -4a. it seems like the

whole district is stepping up ,pulling together,now thats awesome when u feel kindred spirit between our communitys. it is sweet to see 22-4a reign on

23-4a,no beat their butts. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

it seems like the

whole district is stepping up ,pulling together,now thats awesome when u feel kindred spirit between our communitys.

Just remember that the next time Lumberton is sitting home for the playoffs. It would be great to see L-Town fans doing the same thing the rest of us are, when the L-Train is back home sitting in the station.

Im just sayin'..... ;)

It's great to see 2 reps from both the local 4A and 3A districts still rolling!! SETX has always held our own, good to see us besting 23-4A and 23-3A. It's not the first time though, back in 99 PNG ousted LM on their way to the state title. Then in 00, WO-S beat both DII reps from that district, Friendswood and LM in back to back weeks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124