My 3A-D1 District 9 Rankings

TrojanWarrior08

I need a moderator to close this one out as I have Week 3 up already so everyone let's continue on that thread because I want to do a week by week segment on this district and let's get our thoughts towards last week and this week.  Everytime I post up on this particular segment one needs to close and we will discuss based on that particular week so with that being said let's move to the new one l've posted up yesterday. 

5 hours ago, longball24 said:

Size is great to have but it is not all it takes to go to the next level. Deuce Vaughn of the Dallas Cowboys is proof of that 5ft 5

If truly have speed and athleticism you can play at the next level.

To Lions comment Neither Franklin or Newton are as good as they once were they are young and make too many mistakes.  I don’t see either winning state this year. Next Year maybe.

Like I said plenty of them will have the choice to play at the next level but I'm assuming your talking only D1. I'm sure there will be at least 1 or 2 over the next couple years but I wouldn't be able to tell you who. Plenty are getting looks at camps and what not though.