Is the the end of an era for Hardin

1 hour ago, Hawks18 said:

Her son got drafted to the MLB id probably retire too 😂

Ha right I can see wanting to follow around to play. That is cool and a big congrats,  but his slot value is far from retirement values.  My gut is the talent just graduated and the writing is on the wall though.  The girl that graduated last year that is going juco is probably the best player tI come through there right?

6 hours ago, Hawks18 said:

Word on the street is Hardin is looking for a new head volleyball coach 

I had not heard this?  I mean, yeah in one or two years when Regina retires.  

3 hours ago, kenny powers said:

Ha right I can see wanting to follow around to play. That is cool and a big congrats,  but his slot value is far from retirement values.  My gut is the talent just graduated and the writing is on the wall though.  The girl that graduated last year that is going juco is probably the best player tI come through there right?

You may need to do a little more research on the Snell family.  Regina never had to work a day in her life.  She chose to.  The pockets are very deep, as her grandfather all but owns the town of Devers.  I'd tap the breaks on saying Rollins was the best to ever come through Hardin.  I'd put her up there, but there's a list of 15-20 girls that are right there with her.

3 hours ago, mfd814 said:

I would be patient,  she’s been there over 20 years. And is close to retirement. Word was one more year , while they start the process.  Her son getting drafted might finalize that.  

Just like I said on the other thread.....Hardin may have a rough year this year (3rd in district) but they bounce back the following year and re-claim the throne, as the future is bright there with the upcoming 6th---9th grade talent.  Besides, don't you all believe Regina will hand it over to another stud?  I do. 

I see that some of y’all like to stir the pot

I work with Regina and she has shown up to summer workouts for the girls program. 

Also, someone on here is acting like they really know Regina and her family as they put details that seem to suggest that. Never mind that a detail or two are completely wrong. 

Trust me, when Regina does retire, everyone will know. 

1 hour ago, highsky said:

I see that some of y’all like to stir the pot

I work with Regina and she has shown up to summer workouts for the girls program. 

Also, someone on here is acting like they really know Regina and her family as they put details that seem to suggest that. Never mind that a detail or two are completely wrong. 

point it out and call it out !!!  let them know where they stand

i'm sure espn will be there as this is breaking news for the community of hardin, coach clark 

1 hour ago, JimAdler said:

i'm sure espn will be there as this is breaking news for the community of hardin, coach clark 

The point I was making is that there won’t be rumors or “I heard this” threads started here when she does retire. 
Stop with the exaggeration and the over the top stuff, like you saying Regina didn’t have to work for a living.  That’s pretty far from the truth.  

The point I was making is that there won’t be rumors or “I heard this” threads started here when she does retire. 
Stop with the exaggeration and the over the top stuff, like you saying Regina didn’t have to work for a living.  That’s pretty far from the truth.  

You're in the know.  Great work assistant!  Lmao 

On 7/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, JimAdler said:

I had not heard this?  I mean, yeah in one or two years when Regina retires.  

You may need to do a little more research on the Snell family.  Regina never had to work a day in her life.  She chose to.  The pockets are very deep, as her grandfather all but owns the town of Devers.  I'd tap the breaks on saying Rollins was the best to ever come through Hardin.  I'd put her up there, but there's a list of 15-20 girls that are right there with her.

Just like I said on the other thread.....Hardin may have a rough year this year (3rd in district) but they bounce back the following year and re-claim the throne, as the future is bright there with the upcoming 6th---9th grade talent.  Besides, don't you all believe Regina will hand it over to another stud?  I do. 

I guess this is a lesson that just because you hadn’t heard doesn’t mean it’s not true 😂 I wasn’t trying to spread “rumors” just saying what I heard from a reliable source and it seems like it was true 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, Hawks18 said:

I guess this is a lesson that just because you hadn’t heard doesn’t mean it’s not true 😂 I wasn’t trying to spread “rumors” just saying what I heard from a reliable source and it seems like it was true 🤷🏽‍♂️

But, it doesn't ?  She's still there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, Guest said:

Looks like you were wrong, as you are quite often.