L-TRAIN TailGate @ Stallworth

Guest BIG HOUSE

Guest BIG HOUSE

There will be another tailgate party @ Stallworth Stadium Friday afternoon.........starting around 3:30 or 4:00.

There will be brisket,gumbo,chili & rice,and hot dogs with drinks.....It's free so come on out and join the party.......See ya There

Hey Big House...I'm getting ready to fire up the smoker...went and got a lil more brisket....throw the turkeys and hams on in the morning....keep it smoking till the night and start getting those brisket going to feed all those L-train supporters...I'm standing by my 35-31 Lumberton taking the W home prediction....You figure out if we needs some sounds for the party?  Have a happy thanksgiving all.... - Jason "Big Red" McDonald

There is a side of the road huh????  Theres always a place to tailgate

Bro I could care less if you tailgate on the moon just telling you what happen when we played over there a couple of years ago.

Nah...whats the fun in that... jp...I would assume that they would have a problem on a school day but wouldn't see where it would be an issue during the holiday.  If they do I am sure the people organizing this can come up with a plan.  Coaches probably would have already got the word out if they knew of a problem considering that from what I hear we could see most of Lumberton there....we shall see....

Whats next!!  ???

First it was no air horns, now no Tailgate party, whats next the fans have to stay home? Sounds like a crock!! I say we do it anyway, what are they gonna do take all 8000 of us to Jail!! We could definitely bring some National attention to this game then when I call the News station to report the arrest or ticketing of 8000 crazy High School football fans attempting to cheer their team on.

I'm gonna bring my checkbook see if I can pay the ticket on the spot to keep tailgating lol....I once saw about 20 cops try to stop a goalpost going down by about 8000 crazy McNeese fans a few years back....they eventually gave up after they remembered the entire police staff couldn't even handle it....wait maybe if we feed the cops before hand....hmmm we could drop off some food at the station on the way.....that would keep em out of our hair.....

That was three years ago when we played Anahuac and they flat told us noway at first then said we can Sub-way it. Maybe the rules have changed e but just check with your A.D.. She was with the Baytown Police that told us that would not happen. Live it up and have fun.

Come on bro...I was gonna say that but figured some cops may be on here and be on the look out for a fat redhead to harass....although I do like donoughts...although I apparently don't know how to spell them....proabbly cuz my eyes are focused on them rather than the sign that spells the name out.....

"As soon as the woman flagged down police, they rushed to the store and searched the area."  Ummm to flag down police they would have to be pretty daggum close....lol now we need to find that picture of the like 20 cop cars outside of a dunkin doughnuts to put on a pole next to the L-Train entrance signs at the game just to let people know we can tailgate without fear of oppression from the police

Folks, not trying to rain on ya'll's parade, but I strongly advise you to check with Goose Creek ISD to see if you can tailgate that early or at all. Some districts or cities have policies or ordainances that restrict those type of things. It's something that you just can't assume you can do without permission. We had to get permission from the Goose Creek ISD to broadcast this game for Lumberton. We have to do that for every game.

I think you should be able to tailgate but you really should check first before you organize anything of this magnitude. I realize that you folks aren't experienced with this sort of thing, but it's best to check first.

Guest BIG HOUSE

We got word yesterday that we have to tailgate outside of there ropes........There is a place,just not sure how big it is.......

1ST.----No horns

2ND.----Tailgate problems

3RD.----They'll tell us we can't beat LaMarque,it's against the rules ;) ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124