The best 2023-2024 Player for your school

BBfan061

On 5/27/2023 at 4:08 PM, navydawg31 said:

How many stars is Jenkins? Tried to find but can’t find any info 

Rivals has him with 11 offers & no star rating as of yet

ESPN has 11 offers & no star rating yet 

247 has 11 offers & no star rating yet

Needs a very successful super stat junior year to boost those rankings & ratings up to 5 star  

11 hours ago, KF89 said:

Rivals has him with 11 offers & no star rating as of yet

ESPN has 11 offers & no star rating yet 

247 has 11 offers & no star rating yet

Needs a very successful super stat junior year to boost those rankings & ratings up to 5 star  

That he sure does! Best of luck to the young man, I’ll keep my eye on him this season. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking on Beaumont West Brook and them alone. The best player we have would be Terrell "Third" Smith on Offense. Kid scored majority of the touchdowns last year and without him our offense would not have been in position to make the other tds we did score. 

Our Qb has to do better this year. I don't care about offers and stars because they are for show and they dont really watch these kids games in the season to rate them for stars and offers are the new groupies where all it takes is one offer and their competition will offer them as well in most cases. If Jenkins is 5'11 he doesn't have any offers. And i said that to say this, In today's recruiting process the measurables matter the most and not the play because these college coaches think they can develop you better than your high school coach. I do love Jenkins arm strength because he can sling it. Our Oline will be his determining factor on how well he moves in and out the pocket. 

Defense returning would be there secondary (returning starters from last year) which should surprise a lot of teams. Those kids have some chemistry, size and speed. The leader on that secondary is FS Michael Feacher Jr. Led the district in Ints (7) with over 70 tackles and 6 or 7 PBU's. Im interested to see what the front seven would be like. But i know they will be good. 

On 7/3/2023 at 2:25 PM, lil tokyo said:

Speaking on Beaumont West Brook and them alone. The best player we have would be Terrell "Third" Smith on Offense. Kid scored majority of the touchdowns last year and without him our offense would not have been in position to make the other tds we did score. 

Our Qb has to do better this year. I don't care about offers and stars because they are for show and they dont really watch these kids games in the season to rate them for stars and offers are the new groupies where all it takes is one offer and their competition will offer them as well in most cases. If Jenkins is 5'11 he doesn't have any offers. And i said that to say this, In today's recruiting process the measurables matter the most and not the play because these college coaches think they can develop you better than your high school coach. I do love Jenkins arm strength because he can sling it. Our Oline will be his determining factor on how well he moves in and out the pocket. 

Defense returning would be there secondary (returning starters from last year) which should surprise a lot of teams. Those kids have some chemistry, size and speed. The leader on that secondary is FS Michael Feacher Jr. Led the district in Ints (7) with over 70 tackles and 6 or 7 PBU's. Im interested to see what the front seven would be like. But i know they will be good. 

Yeah, maybe our coaching staff will put Jenkins and the offense in position to actually light up the score board. That basic, predictable system we've been running since the current coaching staff got here sucks! Bryce made it work with his athleticism, but other than that it straight up sucks.

As far as College Offers go Jackson Christian has an offer from UT, and Alabama is also considering and offer. He will be a junior at 6'5" 300 and making waves at every camp he goes to. We also have Senior Shea Adams who is offered from many local colleges as well as the Army, Navy, and Air Force Academies. If he goes to Air Force he will be lined up with last years senior LT from PNG Jansen Ware. PNG has a 9th going to 10th who is 6"6' 280lbs who will be on the line as well. We also have another very close to 300 lb lineman as well this season. The Indians will be a very big tea this season. The D Line is very big as well. A lot to choose from.