22-4A SWEEP OR SWEPT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rolling with the Champs and LC.  That TC/Dayton game is a tossup.  Ltown fans keep making references to this team being all world since the 6th grade but how about seeing State Championship banners since kidergarten?  How about changing coaches, offense, and defense and still win 8 games?  This is bigger than beating PN-G, or Nederland.  This is bigger than ending the 0-41 streak.  These are the defending 4A Div 2 champs.  And they will bring half of North Galveston Co. with them......

SFA85 you are just a L-Town HATER!! You have never had anything postive to say about the Raiders the entire year!! You can get mad make derrogatory statements about the Raiders from now on!! One thing about LM is just because of their past playoff history I can guarantee you that when you look at that score board before the game there will NOT be any extra points for them being past champions!! Same as there will not be any extra points for the tremendous backing that L-Town brings!! But come Saturday morning you will be eating CROW!!

These L-Town fans take GREAT pride in their team, the reason they say these thing about these kids having their eyes on a playoff run since they were in middle school is because it is TRUE!!! They have been coached by Coah Credeur since the 7th grade so there hasn't been a change for them. Only the Varsity level.

Don't be a hater JUMP on the L-Train!!!

SFA85 you are just a L-Town HATER!! You have never had anything postive to say about the Raiders the entire year!! You can get mad make derrogatory statements about the Raiders from now on!! One thing about LM is just because of their past playoff history I can guarantee you that when you look at that score board before the game there will NOT be any extra points for them being past champions!! Same as there will not be any extra points for the tremendous backing that L-Town brings!! But come Saturday morning you will be eating CROW!!

These L-Town fans take GREAT pride in their team, the reason they say these thing about these kids having their eyes on a playoff run since they were in middle school is because it is TRUE!!! They have been coached by Coah Credeur since the 7th grade so there hasn't been a change for them. Only the Varsity level.

Can you smell what I'm cookin'?

xl

Guest whoabroncos09

i have a feelin that we are the only team that is going to be moving on the playoffs.

lumberton has a good chance...

and png will really have to play tough to keep going..

that is just my gut feeling..

two teams will start playin basketball come monday.

Hold up pilgram, I said nothing derrogatory about Lumberton.  Hell, I work with Love Ya Blu(or whatever his screen name is).  I'm just pointing out some facts that when those lights come on, Ltown might not be ready for.  Again, I saw this team last year carve up Central in the 2nd round, and beat Schertz Clements with only 68 yards of total O.  New coach, new scheme on O and D, and they still win 8 games, now 9 with only 7 starters returning?  Man, y'all won't know what hit ya but it's refered to as the Black Maab......

i see a bunch of homers here.

dayton will probably beat t.c.....no they will beat them.

lumpton(lol) will be derailed. and will be chugging with thomas the train.

too much of mr. rodgers for pn-g.welcome to his neighborhood.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83