**TABC Boys Rankings (December 10th)**

• 2 weeks later...

one thing that comes to my attention, due to the fact I am familiar with this team more then some of the others in Division II 1A but I dont understand why Leggett is deserving of a 17 ranking in the state? They lost to a very mediocre team, the Zavalla Eagles 64-30 (according to maxpreps.com).........deserving?

hj shouldnt even be ranked becuase they alomost lost to lcm and lcm wasnt even close to being ranked. Now im from lcm but i do believe that tch should be ranked higher than hj.

well obviously you are not very smart since HJ beat TCH and every team has a bad game but our bad game was still better than yall good game

I still don't understand how Silsbee is not ranked up there. Along with HJ, Silsbee lost only two games which were state ranked teams and both team made it two the state only one stand as the defending state champs Kountze ( by 2point) and Ozen( by 11 point) (state finalist). Silsbee beat EC when they were ranked. SIlsbee is not getting no respect statewide at all. What up with that.

hj shouldnt even be ranked becuase they alomost lost to lcm and lcm wasnt even close to being ranked. Now im from lcm but i do believe that tch should be ranked higher than hj.

so a 3A team only beats a pretty good 4A team by a few points and you don't think they should be ranked?  the game was at LCM, as well.  you're out of your head.

I totally agree with HJ being #1. They are undefeated, defending state champs, and just knocked off the supposedly #1 team, Chapel Hill. The Hawks deserve their ranking. What bothers me is Silsbee not even being in the top 20. The Tigers are at least a top 15 team, they have proven over the last 3 years in 3A with 2 regional final apperances and a 3rd round apperance. This year is no different, they would beat at least half of the teams in the top 20. No respect at all. Good thing the polls mean nothing.

I still don't understand how Silsbee is not ranked up there. Along with HJ, Silsbee lost only two games which were state ranked teams and both team made it two the state only one stand as the defending state champs Kountze ( by 2point) and Ozen( by 11 point) (state finalist). Silsbee beat EC when they were ranked. SIlsbee is not getting no respect statewide at all. What up with that.

I agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124