What not to do when the police knock?

tvc184

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That's why I stated earlier that there seems to be more to the story, just doesn't make sense why he would come to the door like that.

The only thing more to the story is why the guy chose his actions. We will probably never know.

Everything else except what was going through his mind is on camera. 

As a point from some of the silly sarcastic comments, it is plausible that the guy had no clue it was the police.

That is criminally irrelevant in self defense. 

The question that will be asked is if the officers reasonably thought they were facing possible serious injury or death. If a guy squares off at a person in a two handed shooting stance (shown on video) from 10-15 feet away, is it reasonable to be in fear of serious injury or death?

A person in another sports forum that I participate in asked, did the guy just crack the door to peak out and the police shot him. I am assuming that he was implying that the police acted to hastily and shot at an opening door. I posted a photo I screenshot from the released video of the man with a completely opened door and the gun raised.

I never saw a response. I assume that wasn’t the answer some people were hoping for.