Did Norfolk Southern Neglect Safety Protocols In Pursuit Of WOKE?

Reagan

From the article:  "The DEI page makes clear to readers that Norfolk is committed to hiring its workforce on the basis of gender and skin color, and not meritForget about the mushroom cloud and toxic gasses they helped to launch over East Palestine. In its ESG section, Norfolk Southern has won plenty of awards recently for “delivering the low-carbon economy.”  Again, Go Woke -- Go Broke!

This is the hidden content, please

You can bet that sabotage or a terror act is/was being considered.

I was the shift commander one day several years ago. A woman saw a small duffel bag or satchel on the Veteran’s Bridge. No big deal right… but she said the suspicious package might be a…. and used the “B” word.

The bridge was shut down, the fire department was on standby on the bridge and our emergency management was in the phone with Washington DC. The bag turned out to be empty.

Bridges in this area such as Veteran’s, Rainbow, Purple Heart Memorial (Neches River in Beaumont), etc. are considered critical infrastructure. As such a potential device that could cause detonation is a major concern.

When a highway is locked down in Jefferson County, Texas and Washington DC is on the phone with the military on standby ready to move in to secure the package because of it being unknown, we can bet that it is being looked at with a major and potentially catastrophic train derailment.

There is much that goes on behind the scenes that we are completely unaware of.  

On the behind the scenes thoughts, I have been trained in several levels of the Nation Incident Management System/NIMS (as I believe all police and fire to at least basic levels) including command staff levels. NIMS and ICS was put in place after 9-11 showed so many flaws (more like a fiasco)  in control of any incident. 

I have also been to critical incident command school at Texas A&M.

With that, I might know 1% of what goes on. I understand much of it and some protocol but sometimes it is on a need to know basis and I don’t need to know.

We can be assured that the train derailment is being looked at from every angle.