*Tha Coogah Nation* versus The *L-Train*

C4L

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you go over to the coogs sportsnet site and ask him?

I would just think he would be busy working on his A game instead of playin' on the computer and posting smack on the Raiders' MySpace pages. I could be wrong. We don't mind him being overly cocky.  :)

Personally, I think that MySpace and all of these message boards are the last place any of the players need to be looking right now.

What LaMarque fans don’t realize about the L-Train…….

- We have already made arrangements for the Referees to be favorable to Lumberton

- We have called special meetings to instruct the game officials on how to influence the game in certain situations.

- Best one of all – We made arrangements to have a cold front blow through to effect the outcome

Do you pick up on my sarcasms here?

Who cares about past seasons?  Are those players there today?  NO!

A favor to LaMarque fans, if you guys come up short on the scoreboard, PLEASE don’t whine, cry and make excuses.  One of the L-train’s victims this year can not give credit to us and it has been since the last Friday in September since the loss.

Let’s play the game and the best team will emerge!  Good Luck to both teams.

- We have already made arrangements for the Referees to be favorable to Lumberton

- We have called special meetings to instruct the game officials on how to influence the game in certain situations.

- Best one of all – We made arrangements to have a cold front blow through to effect the outcome

A favor to LaMarque fans, if you guys come up short on the scoreboard, PLEASE don’t whine, cry and make excuses.  One of the L-train’s victims this year can not give credit to us and it has been since the last Friday in September since the loss.

CREDIT FOR THE L-TRAIN---You are hereby recognized as the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME--at least until the next Lumberton team comes along then that one will be THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME

CREDIT FOR THE L-TRAIN---You are hereby recognized as the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME--at least until the next Lumberton team comes along then that one will be THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME

I must've read it wrong, because I see no reference in Raiderfan's post about us being the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME. I hate it when that happens :(

I must've read it wrong, because I see no reference in Raiderfan's post about us being the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME. I hate it when that happens :(

I am just trying to give them all the respect in the world---I really really hope Dayton does not meet them again---

Actually some of the players are still on the roster from last year's State Championship team.....but I somewhat see the point you were trying to make......all in all this is TEXAS high school football.......and that's why I love it.....loyal fans and fired up teams.......have a Happy Thanksgiving........and a safe trip Friday......Go Coogs........

I wonder who that could possibly be ? ? ?

I heard there is a secret meeting planned at the grassy knoll.

Was that a puff of smoke ?

I see a man with an umbrella?

I wonder who that could possibly be ? ? ?

I heard there is a secret meeting planned at the grassy knoll.

Was that a puff of smoke ?

I see a man with an umbrella?

OKAY folks---here goes

I am VERY close to this situation and there was NO SECRET meeting--the meeting was openly called by a Superintendent--where the rules were bent, massaged, twisted, and manipulated to reach the desired outcome---at this point I do not care--Dayton has our road and you have yours---good luck to you---in my educated and informed opinion this was an improper decision and an abuse of power--

BUT AT THIS POINT IT DOES NOT MATTER! I hope somebody from this district brings home the prize.

why would anyone from lumberton say anything to lamarque that will give them extra motivation to win this game?i guess when you are not used to winning & being in the playoffs,you don't know how to act.show some class and respect for your opponet especially a program like lamarque who has been one of the best for the last 15 years.come on guys 1 playoff team in 41 years and that makes you a train??chill out on the mouth running and let the kids play football i'm sure they would like that,& the coaches too.the team is good and have had a great season,but some of the fans need to get a grip on reality.

Guest maverick24

why would anyone from lumberton say anything to lamarque that will give them extra motivation to win this game?i guess when you are not used to winning & being in the playoffs,you don't know how to act.show some class and respect for your opponet especially a program like lamarque who has been one of the best for the last 15 years.come on guys 1 playoff team in 41 years and that makes you a train??chill out on the mouth running and let the kids play football i'm sure they would like that,& the coaches too.the team is good and have had a great season,but some of the fans need to get a grip on reality.

Look, this is a sports chat board where people talk smack if you dont like that dont read it!. Respect LaMarque PLEASE tell me why they should get any more respect than any other team in the playoffs! They are just a group of highschool kids just like every other team. WHO cares what they did for the last 15 years. We want them ready No excuses we dont think we can win WE KNOW we can.  I am beginning to think that they are starting to wonder if they can beat US. We have nothing to lose everyone thinks that we don't belong But just think if Big Bad LM gets beat by the nobody team from nowhere. If LM wins I will tip my hat to them and wish them luck if Raidernation wins please don't bring all those lame excuses. NEXT!!!!!!!